Beach (wally x reader)

You ran into the ocean happily and splashed water on Wally who was being a coward. Cmon wally! It's not cold water don't worry! You beckoned him to come in.

He gulped and slowly got in knee level unlike you were in waist deep. Cmon wally please come in deeper there's no sharks here! You giggled. No thanks darling I'm gonna stay here. He said turning a bit red of embarrassment because even the littlest kids were in waist deep.

You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend and swam to him. You sat behind him. Want me to do your hair? You asked him. Only if I get to do yours first. You nodded and he got up to get shells and seaweed pieces. He slowly crept behind you and dunk some ice cold water from the cooler all over you.

EEK! You squealed as the water and ice bits when down your back. Wally fell over while laughing. Wow y/n did I really scare you? He giggled as he pulled your hair out of the ponytail you had.

He started styling it and after a few minutes he finished. You looked in the little mirror he had. You looked like a mermaid! Wow Wally you are good! You smiled.

My turn. You devilishly smiled. You came prepared for this you bought makeup and hair chalk. Ready? He nodded and you started. When you finished you started applying eyeshadow and pink lipstick. You laughed at the Wally he looked.

(Pic above)

You took a picture before he saw it. He looked at his reflection and screamed. He dunked himself in the waist deep water and washed the color out.

You laughed and he laughed with you.