The wonders of the ocean pt3

A/N: OOOH SOME DRAMA FINNA HAPPEN LES WATCH SOME SHIT HAPPEN!

Hey! Wally touched your shoulder. You got startled and looked at him before you could call for help he interrupted you. Um.. I heard your singing a while ago it was pretty good... maybe if you ever have time you I don't know...wanna hang out like see a movie call me.

He rubbed The back of his neck and blushed. You smiled. Sure here's my number. You exchanged numbers, im y/n btw. You yelled. I'm Wally nice name. He smiled and when he turned to swim away his disguise came off and reviled his true mermaid form.

AIEEEEEEEEEE! A merchant yelled. A MERMAID ANOTHER MERMAID! SOMEONE GET HIM! you watched the clumsy teen run away in time and went back to your sisters.

Where have you been? Julie asked confused. I- I was talking...with another teen from the kingdom. You smiles and sighed as you walked home. Julie and sally were puzzled and then they followed you home.

Wally pov

I swam back into my room and uh oh my big brother opposite was there he made a devilish look on his face. You snuck out baby brother... if you don't want me to tell dad I suppose you do all my chores from this week last week and next week.

What no opposite I already did your chores for a month my ass hurts I just wanna rest. I said in a mad voice. Very well.., FATH-. OK OK! I interrupted him and agreed. He left the room and I told Eddie everything.

Eddie she perfect, she's beautiful, and her singing voice is gorgeous. Eddie I think i'm.. I think I'm in love. I said blushing. Just thinking about her made me queasy.

Um wally I don't think you can tell anyone tho she's a siren and your a mermaid. Your supposed to be enemies. It can never be. Eddie told me sternly.

But what if and im just saying, what if we can teach her our way of living and the father approves? I said smirking. No Wally it could never be. Eddie left the room to get dinner.

Opposite pov

I left the room when my stupid little brother agreed to do my chores. I stayed at the door listening to an interesting topic tho. Eddie she perfect, she's beautiful, and her singing voice is gorgeous. Eddie I think i'm.. I think I'm in love. Wally said. 

I stayed at the door longer wanting to know who this maiden is. Um wally I don't think you can tell anyone tho she's a siren and your a mermaid. Your supposed to be enemies. It can never be. Eddie told my brother sternly.

A siren!? No no no I can't be hearing this right. I stayed a bit longer just to hear the tea. But what if and im just saying, what if we can teach her our way of living and the father approves? Wally said. No Wally it could never be. Eddie said.

Great! Now I got dirt on Wally. Oh crap-. I swam away as I heard eddie open the door.

To be continued....