The wedding (frank x Eddie)

A/n: MHUAHAHAHA ty all you ppl from that one comment section for the ideas!
Warning: drunk character

WALLY HURRY WERE GONNA BE LATE! You screamed to your boyfriend. He ran downstairs and jumped into the car. You drove to the wedding of your big brother Eddie.

We arrived early so we could help Julie for the finishing touches. You walked inside to see Eddie sweating a lot you could tell he was nervous af.

Hey Eddie, you nervous? You asked him. He nodded. What if I forget my vows? He said panicking. Don't worry frank is gonna love you big bro whether you mess up or not.

You got up so you could help Julie with frank who was being a pain in the ass like always. Frank get your ass out here now! You forced him. No. He said stubbornly. You kept your cool and grabbed his arm to pull him out. You and Julie burst out in laughter looking at him in a dress was hilarious.

Does this dress make me look fat? He asked. Julie looked up and down at him. Get the courset. She smiled evil. You ran and grabbed the courset she had on a chair. She put it inside the dress and pulled the strings all the way. That better . She said in a bubbly way.

Time skip bc im lazy

Time for the big day! You sat with Wally and waited for the " bride or groom or whatever the fuck a gay bride is called" to come out. The wedding marched played and we all stood. (Play wedding march above)

We watched frank come out of the hall and walk to the alter. Once he got there we all sat. WE ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY TO CELEBRATE THE MARRIAGE OF FRANK FRANKLY AND EDDIE DEAR. the minister said.

YOU MAY TAKE THE, OUTH WHEN YOUR READY! We're ready they said in sync. They held each others hand.

Do you Eddie dear take frank frankly as your lawfully wedded husband, love him and protect him. The minister said.

I do. Said Eddie

And do you frank frankly take Eddie dear as your lawfully wedded husband, love him and protect him. The minister faced him.

I do said frank.

They exchanged rings

IF ANYONE OBJECTS TO THIS MARRIAGE SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE! The minister announced.

I now pronounce you husband and husband, YOU MAY NOW KISS THE GAY! He said

The shared a kiss and the crowd cheered.

Time skip to the party

At the party everyone danced and you were busy drinking wine lots and lots of wine 🍷. Wow slow down babe! Wally said. You kept drinking the wine tho it was so good!

Skip to the end my fingers burn and need a break and anyways im going to my big bros wedding irl he's gay.

You were sooooo drunk from the wine you blacked out for a few minutes. Wally picked you up and drove you home. He payed with you and slept with you.

My adhd ass is writeing this in the church.

The end...

CONGRATS EDDI AND FRANK

ALSO CONGRATS BIG BRO AND JAKE!