Wonders of the ocean pt 8

Oki yall since yall obsessed with this guy here (not that I'm not obsessed like who isn't)

Wally pov

Wally I can't be with you I'm sorry it can never be. Y/n said tearing up. My smile dropped. What? I asked a little sad. JUST GO AWAY AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE! Y/n said.

She swam away tearing up. I had a horrible feeling inside. I felt sickish...like nothing mattered anymore. My eyes started to tear up so I went inside to cry in my room.

My big brother came into my room and caught me before I could hide my tears. What's wrong baby brother. He asked. I wasn't gonna lie to him so I spat it out.

Y/n told me to get out of her life. I said as my eyes turned reddish. I feel like committing death or suicide and I'm Feeling worthless and
Grief.

I know how you feel my good brother. Opposite said. You had a girlfriend? I asked. Yep I was in kindergarten her name was oz. She was cute as fuck. Opposite said daydreaming with a smirk.

How'd you guys break up? I asked. Well...

FLASH BACK KINDERGARTEN TWO Years before WALLY WAS BORN opposite pov

Ok kids you can go swim to the court yard. Mrs puff said (sponge bob reference).  I swam to the court yard and grabbed a big handful of kelp and balled it up to a baseball.

Me and my friends sponge bob Patrick and Larry made a baseball field then halfway through the game my girlfriend came over. Can I play? She asked. No you may be my girlfriend but you're still a girl I don't want cooties. I said.

She was very upset and slapped the crap outta him. We're through. She said.

Flash back ends Wally pov

HOW THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ANYTHING BETTER!? I yelled. I have no idea nor care bout your problems right now so good luck. Opposite said. He left my room then I had an idea.

I started to head towards The door till father stopped me. Wally where are you going? He asked. None of your business. I said. Father grabbed my arm tightly.

What did you say young man. He said through his teeth. None. Of . Your. Business. I said glaring and got out of his grasp.  I swam as fast as I could. I didn't look back or notice father his guards and my brother following me to siren kingdom.

To be continued