Howdy x single mom reader pt 2

Oki so this was begged for :) I took another bomb ass nap and no longer home alone my mom sent a babysitter here 😒 I'm 12 I can take care of myself but noooo my mom was like Fei Wu just because you can cook clean and wash clothes doesn't mean you can take care of yourself and besides Connor is a good baby sitter my work friends recommend him. I was like fuck you bich. I almost got the slipper 😭. But DAYUM PERMANENTLY MAKE HIM MY BABY SITTER 😍 he's 14 and really HAWT he's blond and has green eyes he got a six pack too and! HE EVEN KNOWS WHO WALLY IS! Anyways LEMMY write quickly mom and my fam will be home soon I can't have them see me sit here all day.

Friday night (I think 😭)

You put this outfit on (I tried to look for one without hair and a bra

And walked downstairs where your kids and the baby sitter (whom your son

And walked downstairs where your kids and the baby sitter (whom your son. Has a crush on ) we're getting ready for dinner. Wow ms. L/n you look lovely. Corrie said (the baby sitter). Oh thanks corrie. You said grabbing your purse.

Now I'll pay you when I get back Milo Marie be good ,Molly... try not to set the kitchen on fire again. You said sighing in frustration. I'm heading out love you goobers. You gave goodnight kissed to your children. You walked out the door where howdy was waiting for you.

Hey y/n! You look gorgeous. He said smiling. Thanks you look good too. You blushed a little. Howdy led you to the car and then you Went to the movies.

After the movie (I'm to lazy to write this chapter srry I got more to write)

You both went on a walk through town. It's been a while since I've been through here. You said admiring the towns attractions and corner shops. When was the last time you came here if you don't mind me asking? Howdy said.

I was 15 and it was a year before Milo was born actually. You said. I've struggled a lot after Molly was born though. Your frowned a bit. After the divorce with (your ex's name 😤😤 mines is kuzco) my whole world fell apart after that. You said.

Howdy actually listened to what you had to say unlike any mf you've dated. Wow y/n it must've been very hard for you. He said. Yeah it was but that's how life is there's ups and downs. You said trying to lighten the mood.

( this next scene is based off the Disney channel original movie moms got a date with a vampire without the vampire)

You both walked half way through town then a very familiar place caught your eye. OMG I thought they closed this place years ago! You said looking at a dancing place. You wanna go in? Howdy asked.

Sure! You said walking inside. They played many old songs but when it came to Beyoncés single lady's you had to dance. (Choose one there were two you can do both if you want)

Howdy danced with you then. A slow song came on.

To be continued idk I don't feel lit today 😟