High schol romance pt 2

A/n: ok I'll try to make up for part one and detail this chapter but first...I'm srry I'm too obsessed

Morning in your room

You woke up with an aching stomach. It's probably a bug you thought. You stood up and took some tums then got ready for the day. You put on your (f/c) sweater and some black jeans and black (any brand) shoes.

Good morning sweetheart. Your mom said while washing dishes. Hey mom. You said as you grabbed a (f/d) from the fridge.

Times skip school bc I'm so damn lazy

Hey bestie! Your friend called out. Hey girl! You look really pale are you ok? She asked. Im fine don't worry it's just a bug. You lied. Something was definitely wrong.

No something's definitely wrong I know it. She said. Meet me in the girls bathroom after home room. You both separated and went to class.

Fuck these time skips

You both met up in the bathroom. Ok what are we doing? You asked. You're gonna take this. She handed you a pregnancy test. Ok ok you're officially gone mad. You laughed a little.

How could you assume I'm pregnant. You shook your head. Y/n I may not be smart like you but I'm not stupid. I know you've been having sex. She said.

You looked at her in shock. What you think I don't know things? She said. You rolled your eyes. Fine if I take this you'll keep your mouth shut. The last thing I need is my reputation ruined.

After you came out of the stall you gave your bestie the test. Damn you pissed all over this shit. She said. You rolled your eyes at her. Just tell me what it says.

She looked down and then looked at you. Y/n...you're pregnant.she said.

To be continued