( requested) (Howdy x single mom reader)

A/n: this is for my grown up friend she's a new teen mom and she simps for howdy now so... she wanted this. Here u go Laureen!

You opened the cabinets to make lunch for your kids. Ugh who ate all the ramen noodles! You ask yourself. KIDS WERE GOING TO THE STORE! You call out.

Your three kids came down the stairs at Lightning speed. Ok let's do a head count before we go. You started calling names. Milo! Here. Milo is your oldest son he is 12. Marie! Here. She is you second kid she is 8. And Molly! Here! She said. Molly is your youngest and she's 3.

Ok everyone out the door! The stormed out and hopped in the car. The ride to the store was stressful. It was loud as hell in the car so you put music in the car after that the calmed down.

You parked and walked into the store. You put Molly and Marie in the cart. Milo grabbed the cart and you led them to the ramen noodles section.

You turned for a few seconds to look at the types of noodles they had. You haven't realized Molly grabbed a box of noodles till she threw it at a employee. MOLLY L/N! You scolded her.

Oops sowwy hehehe. She giggled. Ugh you kids are driving me nuts. You rolled your eyes and helped the man up.

Sorry bout that sir. You said with an apologetic smile. Its fine...I'm howdy, howdy pillar. He replied. I'm y/n! He shook your hand and you helped him clean the mess Molly made.

It must be hard work watching these kids huh? He asked.

Ugh don't remind me. You said embarrassed of what happened. You walked to the register to pay. Ok that's zero dollars! He said smiling.
What? How will I pay you. You had a puzzled look on your face.

You could go out with me. He replied. You thought for a bit and smiled. Friday night don't be late! You smiled back. You took your kids and the groceries to the car and let out a love sigh.

OOOH MOMMYS IN LOVE! Molly squealed. Eeeeeew! The others said. Now now kids I'm not in love I just met him. You say in a serious voice.

Then why'd he ask you out! Milo said. He was just being nice. You remarked.

Nu uh! They said.

Yu hu! You replied .

Nu uh!

Yu hu!

After a while they got sick of arguing. After that all you could think about was howdy.

To be continued...