Valentines day (eddie x fem reader)

Y'all are in seventh grade like me.

You looked at your crush Eddie whom was talking to his friends. Hello? Y/n? Your best friend howdy waved his hand in your face. Huh? Oh sorry howdy I zoned out. You said flicking your hair away from ur face. (Srry if u don't got hair just pretend you blushed.

He looked at you and shook his head. Y/n face it you got to tell him you love him. Howdy said. You looked away and your mind raced. But what if I get rejected. You said.

Don't worry just let it off your chest and if he rejects  you I will kill him. Howdy said. You thought about what to do. You remembered your teacher saying that today the school is gonna read cards for Valentine's Day.

You thought of what to write. Your though were interrupted by the lunch bell. You slammed your tray of spicy chicken and rice down and started writing.

Howdy watched you write and crumble passers over and over again. You know y/n. He said swallowing. You don't need it to be perfect just do what your heart says. He said.

Yeah! That's why I was so stumped! THANKS HOWDY! You hugged him and got writing And finally to e to head to the gym to read the poems.

Your turn came up and you looked at the crowd it was big and even your parents where there. You breathed in and out and started reading.

I am slightly overwhelmed
A bit nervous and jittery
I am acting very cautious
I'm filled with anxiety
My heart has compelled me
To do something I'm about to
Which is to confess that
I have a crush on you

You looked at Eddie the whole time and blushed a little. Somehow you gained confidence and did it! You walked off the stage as everyone cheered.

You walked to the library and sat next to howdy whom was waiting on you so y'all could study for the big math test. As soon as you cracked open a book eddie sat In front of you. Hi y/n! He said smiling. Oh um hi Eddie. You said trying to seem cool.

I got a question about that poem. Oh no you said in your head. Was it about...me? He asked. You blushed and admitted it. Yes it was eddie i understand if you don't feel the same. You replied.

He kissed you on the lips. Y/n I've been meaning to ask you if you liked me I have feelings for you too.