Wonders of the ocean pt 2

A/N: my friends were wondering what does the dad look like well in next chapter I will show who looks like what

Your grounded mister. Father said. WHA- BUT DAD! I tried to argue with him but he didn't care or wanna hear it. All he cared about now was a war plan. Go to your room now Eddie will watch you. I wanted to fight back but I couldn't.

Yes father. I rolled my eyes and swam to my room.  I slammed the door and threw the glass picture of me and father. I hate my dad. I scowled angrily.

Y/n pov

Mom swam back to the siren territory. Oh my dear y/n did that evil boy hurt you? Mom asked. No mother. You shook your head and kept giving your sisters Julie and sally manicures. You thought of the tragic incident that happened a few hours ago.

Ok dear you girls finish up and get the food for dinner. Mother said. She swam into the dark castle and did her queen work.  You and your sisters swam into the markets and started buying food.

Wally pov

As I sat in my room a couldn't stop thinking about the girls beauty and her gorgeous singing. I didn't realize I had said all the details of her perfect face out loud till my body guard Eddie let me go see her.

Go Wally live buddy got tell that girl you love her. Eddie let me out the window. I swam to siren kingdom and tried to blend in. Hey. I said catching up to the siren princess.

To be continued