The teacher pt 11

Because i love you... you said shaking a little. Wally's eyes widen. W-what~. Y-y/n . He grabbed both your cheeks and kissed you. I-i love you to. He blushed. I didn't say anything because you as a student and me a teacher could never be.

You smiled. Why didn't you tell me... it's better to let someone know than leve them hanging. Wally wiped your tears and had you explain. So what exactly happened.

Weeeeell... I met you i fell in love then..you know.. happened and now I'm pre with your kids. You said. I'm sorry kids as in multiple!? He said mortified. You showed him the ultrasound pic. There's three!? He started to raise his voice. You kinda went too deep. You said.

And your keeping them? Of course I am I like little kids who doesn't. Wally looked at you then the picture then you again. He smiled and hugged you.

Don't worry y/n I'll be here for you whenever you need me. You smiled then got up and left. You and your mother went to your apartment. So how'd it go honey? Your mom asked. It went fine. You said. Your lucky I'm gonna help you out hon, baby's are hard work. Your mom said in a serious voice.

Y'all pt 12 coming soon chapter 12 gonna be messier than the milk spill my brother made with the cereal and I still got till January 9 to be in America were all gonna stay longer for holidays.