Meeting parents 😬(wally x reader)

A/n: this is my cousin who is bout to meet his girls parents (whelp Jin you owe me twenty now!)

Wally paced around the room nervously. What if they don't like me y/n? Your boyfriend asked. Relax wally my mom and dad will love you I know it! You encouraged him.

In two weeks your gonna take him to your parents place so they can meet him and three weeks later your gonna meet his parents. (We'll meet his in part two).

Two weeks later...

You drove wally to your parents house. Everything was going good till he had a meltdown in your car. Y/N IM BEGGING YOU TAKE ME HOME! He grabbed your arm.

Wally chill bro I told you my parents are chill so don't worry(wait for y/n's turn to meltdown 😏). He nodded and wiped his tears with his sleeve and calmed down.

You pulled up at their house and knocked on the door. You ready? He nodded and held your hand. Your mom opened the door.  Oh y/n! She hugged you. And you must be wally! She smiled and hugged him too.

You both entered and walked to the den. Wally this is my dad. Your dad stood up and gave him a little glare and held his hand out. Hello wally I'm mr, l/n. Wally shook his hand and sat next too you.

So Wally how did you meet our wonderful little girl. Mom asked. Well we met at how'd us store. He replied. Dad shook his head and changed the subject.

So what are your hobbies? He asked a little bit rudely. You looked at Wally giving him a look that told him everything will be ok. Well I like painting I really wanna be an artist one day.

Where did you go to school? Mom asked. Keyes in Chicago. He replied. (Get the reference?). Your mom and dad were impressed.

Time skip

Wally took a cab home and you closed the door. So? What did we think? You asked your parents. They looked at each other and smiled. Oh y/n he's husband material! Mom squealed and hugged you.