(Requested) Priest wally x fem reader

A/N THIS WAS REQUESTED BY ANONYMOUSLY THE PRIEST AKA WALLY HAS CELIBACY BTW ALSO FOR THE PPL WHO DONT KNOW WHAT CELIBACY IS HERES THE DEFINITION: What Is Celibacy? Celibacy is the practice of not having sex. But not everyone defines celibacy the same way. Some people abstain from all kinds of sexual contact, including kissing or holding hands. Others only refrain from sexual intercourse.

You woke up to the sound of your alarm. You sat up from your sleeping bag and looked around your apartment which was full of boxes. You had lots of unpacking to do. You hopped into the shower and put a orange crop top with grey sweatpants with orange converse.

You put your hair down and (makeup optional) got unpacking. You started to place some kitchen stuff down in cabinets and shelves. You were listening to blacks pinks pink venom while you worked.

You were interrupted by a loud church bell. You looked out the window and saw a priest welcoming people in the church. He was kinda cute tbh. You shook your head and rolled your eyes then got back to work.

You heard a knock at your door and opened it. Um hello? You said looking at the tall male in confusion. Hello I see your not in my church why is that? He asked concerned.

Oh I really have to unpack and besides I don't really got the clothes for it. You said pointing to all the boxes. He shook he's head and pulled you out the door.

No no you must come with me unpack later and don't worry about your outfit. You rolled your eyes at him and walked to church.

Wally pov

Wow our new neighbor is super hot. She Must be in a relationship though I just have to find out. I said in my head. She looked to the floor and walked to the temple with me. So what's your name ma'am. I asked her. I'm y/n l/n and you are? She asked. I'm Wally darling. I replied.

Y/n pov

Dam this guy asks so many questions even personal ones. You thought. He even asked you if you were single. Even if you weren't single you know it was wrong you knew priests had celibacy.

You both walked in and you sat way in the back. As soon as the service started the priest wouldn't stop looking at you. It got a bit awkward when he looked down to that one spot at your chest (lol srry flat chests i cant think of nun eles). You felt your face get hot.

Once the church ended you walked out of there quickly. You ran home and kept unpacking.

Time skip and narrator pov

Wally walked home after everyone left he walked all the way to his house which him and his family lived in. He walked in and his father slapped him in the face really hard.

Wally pov

DISGRACEFUL SON! Father yelled at me. I know you met someone! Father yelled at me. That's against the rules. You are no son of mine! Father stormed away from me.

It's not my fault I have to be apart of this celibacy. It's not my fault my family is a line of priests and then they decided to end that with me. So what if I met a girl. I love her and I will get her no matter what.

*dramatic music*

Cliffhanger bwahahaha!