Lil suprise (wally x fem reader)

Three...two...one. You counted down and looked at the positive test in your hand. A whole lot of thoughts rushed through your brain. What if her leaves me, what if I get kicked out, what if he hits me.

You hid the test when you heard Wally calling your name. Y/n the movie is starting! You walked downstairs and acted natural as possible. What took so long darling? You husband asked in curiosity. Nothing it's just...my time of month. You smiled.

Oh great the movies starting! You changed the conversation. He knew something was up so the next day he went looking around the bathroom for clues. All he found was pads, makeup, and hygiene essentials.

He started to look around the bedroom too but still nothing. Hey honey what are you looking for. You asked. Uhh my hair gel. He said lying to your face. I'll help you look around.

You both looked through every drawer and cabinet. You stumbled across the test but threw it to one side of the room hopping Wally didn't see it.

Unfortunately he saw the test so when you left he sprang up from the floor and grabbed the test. His jaw dropped in shock. Y/n can you come here for a sec. He called. You came upstairs praying he didn't find the test but sadly you saw him with it in his hand.

Y/n what is this? A-a test. He looked blankly. Is this your test? He asked and you nodded waiting for something bad to happen. He hugged you tightly. Y/n why didn't you tell me your pregnant? He asked.

I thought you would leave me. You said in a sad tone. He kissed you in the lips. I won't ever leave you y/n ever. You embraced him back in relief that nothing chaotic happened.

Tomorrow I start working on the other chapters bc Monday I got school