Drunk again (wally x alchoholic fem reader)

Not me with Sever etemophobia writing bout puke.*cries in scared of puke*

Wally skipped up to your door and knocked. Today was the day of your picnic. His smile turned to a frown when he saw you. You were drunk again. He looked up and down at you.

You were in your bra and shorts and your hair was a mess. He helped you to the couch and you slumped down. Did you drink again y/n? You giggled and slurred through your words.

Wally couldn't help but giggle at you. You picked up another beer but Wally slapped it out your hand. No y/n  no more beer. He helped you get up so he can  take you to your room but you flopped over.

He sighed. Well this is gonna be difficult. He pulled you upstairs and into your room. He sat you down next to him. Y/n when are you gonna learn beer is bad for you? He asked.

You looked at him clueless. You giggled and flopped backwards. He helped you back up. You should go to sleep y/n. Before he tried to lay you down you puked All over the floor and it was also all over Wally's shoes. Y/N! WHY DIDNT YOU WARN ME! He yelled.

You passed out so he cleaned up the floor and his shoes. He looked at you and kissed you good night.

Sorry this is so short my last two brain cells are all over Pinterest