The little girl (opposite wally x sweet reader)

You and your husband Wally walked around the city hand in hand on a nice autumn day talking about how stressful work is and how horrible your bosses are. You both where about to open the door of your house till you heard a rustling noise in the bushes.

What is that? You said. Wally grabbed a stick he had on the porch. Who's there? He said like a man (ima just *melts*). A little girl came out of the bushes and she cried.

Please don't hurt me I'm lost. She cried and body slammed into you. Wally started to ask questions. What's your name? Cleo. How old are you? Four. Do you know where you live? No. Do you know your parents names or phone numbers. No they left me when I was little.

You were heart broken hearing that sentence. You sat her in the chair that was outside and you gave her your jacket. Wally we need to call the police and report this. He seemed to think it was a good idea. Ok Cleo we need to call the police so they can ask you some questions.

Cleo nodded and Wally dialed the cops.

Time skip cops are here

Hello, I'm chief. Mcalester. The police men shook your hand then came to the little girl

Time skip bc my show is gonna play soon

Well she seems to not have any family and she's been kicked out of all the orphanages in the tristate area. We have no choice to take her away and send her to another state.

You had a good idea tho. Hey wally . You pulled him away from the cop and you spilled the tea. Why don't we adopt her? I mean she can't suffer anymore.  You said.

Wally didn't like the sound of a stray kid living here but he agreed

Time skip she's adopted