REQUESTED MY ANNOYING LITTLE BROTHER (opposite wally x sweet fem reader)

A/N: the little brother is original wally (ages opposite is 17, y/n is 16 and Wally is 5) btw yes males have diary's (ps. I'm using a darh Mann reference so yus bc I can't think of a good plot

Opposite diary pov

Dear diary, I'm not usually a fan of romance but there's a new girl at school and she's scorching hot. I invited her over today so I could help her with our homework and besides I did volunteer to help her. That's all I got an hour to get ready.

- opposite

Opposite pov

I closed my diary and put it in my book shelve and hopped in the shower for 57 minutes. Then I got my best outfit and sprayed myself with cologne. I styled my hair perfectly then my little devil brother came into the bathroom. What do you want brat. I rolled my eyes.

Can i please use this? Wally picked up my bottle of cologne and held it up. What ever just don't wreck it. I rolled my eyes harder. Ok- WHOOPS! Wally fell and the bottle broke and the liquid splashed all over me.

DAMN IT WALLY I DONT HAVE TIME TO CHANGE GET OUT, GET OUT , OUT, OUT!! I scolded him and shoved him out of the bathroom.

I tried to find another shirt but it was too late y/n was at the door. Just a second! I yelled and ran downstairs and then... oh hell no. I said mentally as my little brother had the door open and he was talking with y/n. Oh y/n your here! I said keeping my cool.

Hey opposite thanks for having me your little brother is so cute! She said booping my little brother on the nose. Wally giggled and I still kept my cool.

So... let's go study shall we!? I said to break the two up. Sure. Y/n followed me to my room and as we walked past the bathroom I remembered I forgot to close the door.

Oh ew what's that smell!? She said fanning the smell away. Oh that's just a cologne in there. I said trying to be cool. What did you do use the whole bottle? She said playfully . She giggled and I did the same but awkwardly.

An hour of homework later

I'm done with my work opposite I guess I should get going. Y/n said smiling. Oh how her smile made me weak. Oh yeah um maybe if your free on Saturday maybe we cou-. I was rudely interrupted by my evil brother Wally.

Hey opposite I read a love story about y/n and your names on it do you like y/n? He asked. I was so embarrassed. Y/n looked at me blankly waiting for an answer.

WALLY YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH GET THE HELL OUT! I couldn't hold it anymore so I yelled and Wally started to tear up and then tears fell down his face. I DONT CARE IF YOU CRY GO AWAY YOUR ALWAYS RUINING THINGS WHY DID YOU EVER HAD TO EXIST!

Y/n looked at me in shock. I WISH I NEVER HAD A LITTLE BROTHER! Wally ran out of my room sobbing and y/n slapped my face hard that it started to sting. I thought you were a nice guy I guess I was wrong... nobody should treat their little sibling like that. Y/n said.

What do you mean let him be a brat. No it's just you should appreciate something you have while you still got it... you see... my little brother was the most annoying person on the planet. I hated his guts and one day he left for camp I didn't even say goodbye.

Soon the hospital called my parents they were told there was an accident. My brother died in a bus accident... so you see you should appreciate something while you've got it.

Wow y/n...im so sorry. No opposite you shouldn't apologize to me you need to talk to your brother. Y/n left the house after and I went to my little brothers room.

He was sitting on his bed wiping his tears. I sat next to him and rubbed his back. Hey buddy... im sorry I yelled at you. I didn't mean all those mean things. I said softly.

Wally smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back.

The end now y'all know why you can't be mean to ur siblings I'm looking at you ping