The teacher (teacher wally x fem reader)

(Your 18 senior year!) my fave song above

I sat at my desk in my math class with my best friends Barnaby howdy and Eddie. Today we were gonna meet our new teacher. Our last teacher was abusive and a snobby little bitch.

You chewed your gum and waited as the other students were making loud noises. Soon the principal came in. Class this is your knew math teacher mr darling.

The new teacher entered the room and my heart fluttered. He was super hot.

You hid your tomato red face behind the textbook you had and calmed down

You hid your tomato red face behind the textbook you had and calmed down. As you put the book down mr.darling started talking. Hello students I'm mr. Darling you can call me Wally. He wrote the schedule on the whiteboard and grabbed the attendance list.

Howdy pillar... present

Eddie dear... present

Poppy partridge...here

And finally he got to me and y/n l/n? You gulped and said here. Your voice cracked loudly and the class laughed. Now now settle down students it happens.

Y/n...would you like to solve our first problem. You nodded and tried to act cool. You grabbed the marker and did the math.

Simplify: (4 – 5) – (13 – 18 + 2). You looked at the problem like if it was in Korean. You slowly wrote an answer scared of the teachers reaction. You wrote negative two. Nope sorry y/n the correct answer is actually 2.

You turned red of embarrassment then sit back down. The bell finally rang and you practically ran outside. Hey y/n wait up! Your friends ran after you.

What was that in class!? You remembered your the smartest kid in school. Um I just got shy everyone had eyes on me. You lied and they believed you.

You went to bed that night thinking of ways to get your teacher to notice you. You had the dirtiest idea of all.

The next day you put on this top

And these shorts

Then put ur converse on

Then put ur converse on. This will get him to notice me. Wait one final touch. You removed your bra so more skin would show. You grabbed your bag and went out the door.

Your friends met you at the bus stop. Hey y/- OH! They looked away from you. Ahem y/n... what are you wearing. What I always wear. You said sarcastically. Clothes.

When you arrived to the school the teacher was already taking the attendance. Ah hello y/- oh my. He said noticing your outfit. Um please take a seat y/n. He said kinda shocked up at what he'd had seen.

To be continued