The teacher pt 4

A/N: P.S MY FRIENDS ARE LOOKING AT EVERYTHING I WRITE AND ARE CURRENTLY GIGGLING oh and pps your 18 HES 24

Mr. Darling looked at you with his drunk eyes and looked at your body in awe and in hunger like if you were the only thing to satisfy his hunger.

H-has anyone ever told you how sexy you are. He smiled while looking at your chest. You smiled and played along. You closed the book and then finally asked him.

Hey mr. Darling do you wanna do something fun. You smiled. He nodded and smiled. You looked into his drunk eyes and removed his shirt revealing his bare chest. You smiled.

You also removed his pants which revealed his black boxers. You bit your bottom lip and look at his body. You could notice his bulge through this boxers.

He started removing your crop top and mini skirt revealing your bra and underpants. He also removed your under pants and started fingering you.

You moaned in pain and pleasure (kinda like when you press on a bruise or scab). He found your sensitive spot and you were a moaning mess.

After he finished with you, you removed his boxers and sucked his big juicy cock. He moaned in pleasure and started removing your bra and stroking your boob.

You both changed position and he put his cock inside you then started moving. You both were moaning messed and you leaned your head back.

Three pleasurable hours later

It's been two hours since you fucked your teacher. He left after a while. You had the feeling you forgot something. You forgot to get condoms. You widened your eyes then relaxed.

Oh well what's the worst that could happen it's not like I'll get pregnant. You smiled and went to bed exited for school tomorrow.