Actor wally x reader

You hated Wally with all your heart and he hated you you both were the biggest actors of all times but your past is...a long story. You waited for your agent for the updates on your movies and shows even commercials.

Hello ms. l/n I've got good news and bad news. Your agent said. Good of course tell me good. Well your show is a big hit and you get a special guest. And did you accept for me. Yeah but there's a catch... your agent looked to the ground with guilt.

What? You said putting your sunglasses down.

You have to do it with Wally. She frowned and shut here eyes. WHAT!? BUT I HATE HIS SPOILED BRATTY ASS! You stood up and your agent rushed over to you. Ms l/n please calm down. no no no your right I don't wanna get super mad and destroy my Career.

I guess I have to get over with it then. You rolled your eyes and got your best dress to leave.

 You rolled your eyes and got your best dress to leave

You and your agent left to the set to get your script.

Time skip bc I'm lazy af it's been three weeks

UGHHHHH DO IT RIGHT DARLING! You screamed at Wally. NO NO YOU DO IT RIGHT L/N! he shoved you and both of you started smacking each other on the floor.

CUT CUT CUT! The director yelled. What the fuck is happening your both acting like toddlers literally! The director shouted. HE/SHE STARTED IT! You and Wally said pointing at each other.

Either you both get along or your both canceled. Your jaws both dropped and you gasped in disbelief. Fine. You both muttered. You both left for a break so you went to the spa for a facial.

I can't believe I the y/n l/n almost got canceled! Me! You said. Ok y/n no offense but now you really do sound like a spoiled brat. You sat straight up. You think I'm a brat!? You said in a snobby way.

Well-. YOUR FIRED. you interrupted them. They ran out crying. Whatever about them who needs em. You rolled your eyes. Soon it was time to back on set.

At the set

On y/n, wally you've got to dance together. Your rolled your eyes and went with it to avoid being fired. And ACTION!

Wally pov

Y/n danced so gracefully. Her hands were soft and her hair smelled pretty nice.  I spun her around and dipped her then grabbed her waist. Wait this isn't on the scrip! The camera man whisper shouted. No no keep filming! The director ordered him watching closely.

I kissed y/n on the lips and it lasted a few seconds. The director smiled. And cut! Great work guys that was the ending.

Y/n pov

Wally dipped me and then grabbed my waist. He kissed my lips and everything felt warm. This wasn't on the script but the director kept it. Wally? What was that all about. You asked.

Y/n your a very beautiful woman and you are very gentle...and I love you. He said.

The end