Ravi x reader

A/n based on the episode are you cooler than a fifth grader I memorized it by heart😐 season 1 episode ten btw I'm changing some parts y/n will be there but mostly at the end

BANG BANG BANG! Jessie smacked a wooden spoon against the pot. It is 0700 hours! Out of your cots and hit the mess hall for eggs Florentine and chocolate croissants!

Okay, this rich people food really kills my whole military vibe. She said. Zuri opened her door. Here's a fun fact. When you're blow-drying doll hair, high is too high. She pulled out a doll with a disfigured face.

Oh, uh that's okay, sweetie. Noses are overrated anyway. Just ask Voldemort. Jessie said. Don't say his name! Zuri said mortified. She asked back into her room to get ready for school then Luke came out of his room.

Good morning Jessie. He began to dance. Let's get this weekend started. It's Monday. Jessie said blandly. Urgh, wake me up on a Saturday. He said stretching. Jessie grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him back.

Ravi came out of his room wearing a very odd and concerning outfit. Hello good family. Who's ready to get their learn on? He asked. Oh my, whatchu' wearing? Jessie asked.

It's my sherwani, only worn on very special occasions. Since my tutor says I'm now ready to start school with Emma and Luke, what a special day to wear it. Ravi explained excitedly.

Maybe on a day when your nightclub act opens in Vegas. Luke said smirking. Luke, that happens to be a very beautiful traditional Indian Sherbubi. Jessie said.

Sherwani. Ravi corrected her. Sure... wani. My point is you look really great and I know Luke is going to look out for you today. She said. Ravi walked back into his room.

You better look out for him. Jessie said sternly. How can I miss him? He looks like a traffic cone with hair. Luke said. Just go get dressed. Your teacher sent enough letters home that you've shown up in your underwear again.

Luke walked back into his room to change then Emma walked out of hers. So, what d'you think about my shoes. Emma asked. I think they look like some sort of medieval torture device. Jessie said.

Emma tried to walk with her shoes and trips. Pretty hurts, and all my friends will be wearing this in a few months. She said. How do you know? Because I'm wearing them now. It's my duty to help the fashion-challenged. She said. Well, you'll just have to do your duty in flats.

Luke opened the door (na noor). You said duty. He said giggling. Get dressed.

Time skip school

Okay, so you have history, then math then shop. Just so you'll know shop doesn't involve shopping. I learnt it the hard way. Emma said opening her locker.

Thank you but do not worry, I've the school thing wired. Ravi said. Then the school bell rang. Fire! Fire! I will save my new school!
Ravi opened the cabinet and wraps himself with the fire hose.

That was the school bell, not act-like-an-idiot bell. Luke said embarrassed. Alright, what does the idiot bell sound like, because I want to be prepared. Ravi said,

I think you're prepared. Luke said unwrapping his brother. Class is starting, I gotta hassle. Ema said struggling then placing her arms on two students.

Room 3-12, please. She said. Ravi K. Ross, please to meet you. Cheerio, fellow pupil. Would you like to see a picture of my lizard? Ravi said greeting other students.

Ravi, dial it down. Luke said even more embarrassed. I'm just trying to make friends but nobody seems to notice me. Well they're noticing. Look I'm gonna hurry so here's what you need to do: Find one main friend, meet all his friends and bam, you're popular.