Wedding day (wally x reader)

A/n: i couldn't think of nun eles to write.

You were sweating. Today is your wedding day. You had a lot to do because the wedding wasn't till noon. You got up when sally Julie and poppy walked in your room and so did your brother Eddie.

WAKE UP Y/N GOOD MORNING! Julie shoved you off the bed. OOF! Ugh...guys please it's five am. You complained half asleep. It's better to get everything done now than later! Eddie and poppy dragged you downstairs.

You drank coffee as they wrote a list of what you had to do.

1. Pick up your roses for the bouquet

2. A rose crown for your hair

3. Get your hair done

4. Get your makeup (ps glittery eyeshadow!)

5.  Get your dress

6. Get there on time

You all got up and headed out the door at 8 o'clock sharp. You walked to the flower shop in the mall and picked up the roses and the crown. Then when to the salon.

(Hair)

(Makeup)

(Makeup)

(Dress)

(Shoes)

(Shoes)

(Ps veil is optional I honestly don't recommend it you can't see very well)

You were off to the church and on the way you picked up your parent(s). You got to the church and everyone was in position. You were in the extra room for final touches (which is glitter for the eyeshadow and we're doing blush for rosey cheeks not super rosey tho).

You had some tears running down your face and of course your mother (srry if you don't got one just pretend someone eles is helping you with the final touches) knew some was up.

What's wrong y/n? Your mom (or the other person) asked? How do I know I'm making the right choice? You said trying to wipe your tears and not smudge your makeup.

Oh y/n you definitely made the right choice I never seen true love like you and Wallys love for each other. Your mom (again probably the other person) said.

You smiled and hugged her and she kept finishing the final touches. Then the wedding bells started ringing it was time. (Omfg im shaking rn 😭)

You walked down the aisle and stood with Wally whom looked at you astonished with your beauty. (I just learned the word astonished I'm not so smart 😔)

Ladies and gentlemen were gathered here today to join this lovely couple in holy matrimony. The minister said. If anyone has any objections to this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace...

do you Wally darling that y/n l/n as your lawfully wedded wife take care of her trough sickness and any trouble. I do Wally said. And do you y/n l/n take Wally darling as your lawfully wedded husband take care of him through sickness and any trouble. I do. You said.

I pronounce you husband and wife. Wally you may kiss the bride. Everyone cheered as the both of you shared a kiss.

For fucks sake I forgot the rings...ah forget it I'm to lazy to rewrite rn