Prist wally x reader requested

A/n requested by two ppl that I simply adore!

You were taking a walk with your bf wally he was a priest in the local church. But something weird was going on. He got a lil angry if you talked to any other men.

Oh hi Eddie how are you? You said. Good neighbor how bout you and hello wally :). He smiled but Wally didn't. I'm doing- JUST FINE TY NOW GO AWAY! Wally said covering your mouth. Wtf? you thought.

Once he let go you looked him in the eye. Wally we need to talk. Yours my goddess. He smiled at you. I think we should see other ppl... it's not you it's me it's just I don't like the way you treat other men when I speak to them.

You walked off and he fell to his knees. He cried in his hands for a bit then ran home. I'm gonna kill all the men on earth. Wally said in a emo way.

He grabbed his knife and went out at dark. He stabbed most of the men on the street.

There hours later

Most of the men in the city were dead or escaped. You were talking to Eddie and then you was a dark figure his hair was a mess and he was covered in blood.

Wally? You muttered. He approached Eddie to stab him but jumped in the way. He stabbed you in the stomach. Y-Y/N! You heard him say when you collapsed to the floor. Blood came out of your stomach and mouth.

Y/n please please don't die I'm s-sorry. Wally said with his eyes welling up. I-I'm sorry wally. You shut your eyes and died. Y-y/n? Oh no. He said shaking.

He sobbed for hours and hours. I'm so sorry y/n. I never new I would get to this point...

The end hehehe 😏