Entomophobia Frank x reader

A/n: yall I'm so sorry i fucking hate my new school T-T orlando is warm great and sunny but ugh my school T-T people are mean to me their like omg your so amateur to be a wimp for Wally omg Lena your bitch who don't simp for him. Entomophobia is the common fear of bugs!

Your boyfriend Frank was coming over any minute. You were going to the woods to catch bugs today but he didn't know about your fear of bugs.

You quickly sprayed on some off bug spray on and then put long boots on. There was a knock on the door and you answered. Hey Frank. Hey y/n! You ready to go? He said happy.

You didn't wanna hurt his feelings he seemed so happy. Yep! You said. Your hands and knees felt shaky. You closed the door and walked to the woods.

When you got there it was full of sounds of birds and a river. You both carefully crept around looking for bugs. All you hoped was one wouldn't jump on you.

AHA! Frank landed flat on his belly capturing a jumping spider (😭 I hate spiders). You grimaced then faked a smile. Nice job Frank! Thanks! He smiled and blushed a little.

A few hours later

Frank has already caught 50-60 bugs and you had none. WAIT Y/N DONT MOVE! Frank smiled eagerly. There's a praying mantis! (MY FUCKING GAWD I HATE THESE 😭😭😭😭😭😖). You tried not to scream and run. It crawled on your back and up to your shoulder.

It looked straight at you then you screamed and ran(faster than I did when i saw a guys as Wally for Halloween🥰). AHHHHHHH GET IT AWAY EEK! you fell onto the concrete when you got out of there.

The mantis was gone. Frank came behind you. Y/N! THERE YOU ARE! His face soften as he saw how traumatized you were. Oh y/n..
Why didn't you tell me you were afraid of bugs? Your boyfriend asked.

Because I didn't wanna hurt your feelings...you seemed so happy. You said. Y/n you'd never hurt my feelings I mean not everyone likes bugs anyways. He said as he planted a kiss on your lips.

And besides id still love you if you like bugs or not.

The end ima write a Halloween special