Lil surprise pt 3

Y'all help idk how to write bout birth 😭

Julie quickly helped you to the couch and sally got poppy because she's an expert in this stuff. You breathed heavily and nervously. Don't worry y/n poppy will be here soon and I'll call Wally right now. Julie said.

Sally came in with poppy as Julie called Wally. Wally didn't answer. Oh my y/n we better get going you don't look so good how long have you been having contractions. Poppy asked helping you to the car. Julie called Wally again no answer.

About fifteen minutes. You replied struggling to breath. Y'all were on your way to the hospital and Julie called Wally for a third time amd he finally answered.

(Key: w= wally j=Julie)

W: hello?

J: WALLY GET YOUR ASS TO THE HOSPITAL Y/N IS GONNA HAVE HER BABY RIGHT NOW!

w: IM ON MY WAY IS SHE OK?

j: ye I guess.

Wally smacked the he got up button and drove really quickly. You finally got to the hospital and they were about to take You to the room we're baby's are born. Wally almost crashed into four cars when he parked.

He ran to you. Omg y/n are you alright. Wally asked as he inspected you. I'm f-fine. You with labored breath. They brought you to the room and the doctors came in.

Ok mrs. Darling it looks like  your ten centimeters already so you need to push.

Lol cliffhanger