The carnival (wally x daredevil fem reader)

A/n: ok idk why I'm doing it again but there's puke even tho I'm scared of puke

You dragged wally to the carnival excited for all the rides. There were so many cool roller coasters. One of them was your favorite the intimidator 305. You smiled widely but Wally put a stop to your idea.

DONT THINK BOUT IT Y/N! He said. But Wally it's the biggest must ride attraction ever. You begged. Fine but let's save the best for last. He rolled his eyes.

Good we need extra stomach ammo for the ride. If you can ride without barfing you get a cool glow int the dar T shirt. Wally did not like the sound of that.

You ran up to an ice cream stand and ordered two extra large hot fudge sundaes with extra hot fudge. Thank you! You said after getting them. Ok Wally eat this and we can start riding the rides.

Time skip the first ride.

The fist ride wasn't so bad they were go karts you drove at full speed while Wally was slowly driving. In the next ride you went on a small roller coster which was also slow af.

Soon the time came to ride the intimidator 305. You ran into the line excited while Wally on the other hand felt sick. You got to the front of the line after three minutes.

On the ride

ATTENTION RIDERS THE RIDE IS ABOUT TO START! KEEP YOUR LEGS INSIDE THE RIDE AT ALL TIMES AND LOWER THE BAR HANDAL HAVE FUN! WARNING: PUKE MAY FALL ON YOU. The p.a system said.

You felt wally hold your hand tight and he was trembling. The ride will start in three...two... one! The ride started it was fast.

WOOHOO! You yelled. Wally screamed in fear. Y/N WERE GONNA DIE!. You laughed at Wally then at the edge of the top of the ledge the ride stopped.

The suspense rised till the roller coaster dropped at lightning speed. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! you yelled with your hands in the air. AHHHHHHHHH WERE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE! wally cried holding the bar really tight.

After the ride

You got off a bit dizzy and got you T shirt. You did it you didn't vomit. You ok Wally? You ask him. He was pale af and ran to the trash can. BLEEEEEEEEEH. He puked a lot. You laughed at Wally  and gave him a water bottle.

My stomach is churning that was awesome!
Poor Wally