Opposite wally x snobby reader

YALL ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL

You aggressively wrote on your paper with your solid gold pen. The note read.

Dear Wally

Fuck you and all ur bitches ima beat ur ass to pieces

Ps. LOZER

love y/n

You sealed the letter with a kiss. And passed it to Wally. He read it and smirked.

Opposite wally pov

Pfft- I chuckled reading her note. I sighed I know she loves me. I smiles and then smirked at her. She rolled her eyes in disgust and went back to texting.

Y/n pov

You texted your besties too meet you in the girls b-room for a emergency meeting the emergency code is 🦄🧋💵. You typed an extra dollar emoji because this was urgent.

Time skip bc I need a nap

You girls talked about how Wally keeps hitting on you. So they came up with an executive choice. Y/n give him a chance he's been crushing on you since 6th grade. Sally said.

Fine but if something bad happens im gonna make you do my homework. You said filing your nails. You already make us do that. Julie said. I'll make you do it twice a day then. You said.

Another fucking time skip

You approached wally and he smirked. Well well well, if it isn't little miss universe. He said reminding you off the pageant. You rolled your eyes and spat out the question. Look I know you like me so how about I take you to see a movie my treat. You spat. He smirked again and finally spoke up.

I approve. He said. Oh how bad you wanted to punch him...

Cliffhanger