All i want for Christmas is you (wally x y/n)

A/N: IM SRRY I AINT WAITING TILL DECEMBER TO WRITE THIS my mom almost beat my ass with the slipper bc how bad I used my language I even use it in Chinese!

It's December 24 you and your husband Wally finishes decorating the house already. The last thing you needed was a new filter thing to put in the heater.

Wally volunteered to go to the city and buy a filter and you stay warm in the house. It's already been five hours and you stared to worry. Maybe it's just the traffic. You sat down and chilled out for a bit (dam the pun tho I didn't even mean to put it there).

You got a call a few minutes late from howdy. Hello? You answered. Hello? Y/n... I don't know how I can tell you this but... there's been an accident. He hung up after that. You dropped the phone and put your jacket on and you were pissed off to the point of rage.

You ran to howdy's shop and there were police everywhere. You shoved a few police men out of the way. (Ok time for my Chinese style rage!). HOWDY YOU SON OF A BITCH! Wǒ zhàngfū zài nǎlǐ? Tā zài nǎlǐ wǒ xiǎng jiàn tā! (Use translate).

Ma'am, ma'am please is mr darling your husband? YES BITCH EXPLAIN YOUR WHORE ASS WHAT HAPPENED! You yelled almost slapping the cop.

Ma'am there's been an accident, your husband got in a car crash and he's in a coma. The traffic cameras show there was a dear in the road and he crashed into a tree. He's in the hospital he's in good hands. She said calmly as howdy held me back before I killed her.

BITCH I WANNA SEE HIM I WANNA SEE MY HUSBAND NOW IM NOT AFRAID OF WHOOPING YALLS ASSES RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! You tried getting out of howdy's grasp and practically started crying while talking. 

Ma'am we're gonna use the taser if you don't calm down we will escort you to the hospital in a few minutes first tell us what happened before the accident. She asked. You took a few deep breaths to calm down and told her about the heater, how it broke and he went to get a new filter.

After a few minutes you got escorted to the hospital where Eddie your brother and Julie your sister in law were waiting. Julie had tears growing down your cheeks. You knew something horrible happened.

You tried to go in the room but the doctor said not until he says it's ok to. Ma'am you must be mrs darling. He said shaking your hand. Shut the fuck up bitch what happened to Wally. You said sternly.

Well... he made a face of sorrow. He's not gonna make it. Your heart sank down deep inside and it crumbled up. You fell to your knees in shock of what you heard from the doctor. He walked away and you bursted into tears.

Your brother hugged you and told you everything would be ok. He got up and so did Julie they left you alone for a bit you looked through the window and saw your almost lifeless husband in his blue hospital gown in the hospital bed.

You couldn't bare  to  see him like this and you started to sing

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
Yeah
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need (and I)
Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You, baby
Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow (and I)
I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Oh, baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby
Oh-oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere (so brightly, baby)
And the sound of children's laughter fills the air (oh, oh, yeah)
And everyone is singing (oh, yeah)
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need? (Yeah, oh)
Won't you please bring my baby to me?
Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby standing right outside my door
Oh, I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Oh, baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby
All I want for Christmas is you, baby
All I want for Christmas (all I really want) is you, baby
All I want (I want) for Christmas (all I really want) is you, baby.

You looked at Wally one more time and left.

It's been five hours it's 11 pm almost midnight what happens next...

Wally pov

I was almost dead but right before my sole left my body god spoke to me. My son... I will give you another chance... I see your wife really loves you very much... look after her...

I woke up and gasped. I'm...alive. I looked around the hospital room and saw the doctor. Doctor Takahashi( this is the name of the doctor who helped my mom birth me and was my pediatrician lol)? I said. He looked at me and a smile grew on his face and he kept yelling.

HES AWAKE HES AWAKE RING HIS WIFE WALLY WOKE UP! The doctor demanded.

Y/n pov

You was watching a sad k drama to take your mind off Wally for a bit till the phone rang. You put my ice cream bowl down and answered. Hello? You said sadly wondering if the doctor was bout to tell you that your true love died. Mrs darling... good news your husband woke up. And the line clicked.

You stood in shock for a few minutes then rushed to the hospital. You ran upstairs and walked past the doctors and opened the door. OMG WALLY YOU WOKE UP! You hugged him tightly but not to tight because he broke his arm when he crashed.

Hi y/n...im so sorry I left the house earlier. I should've just stayed put. He gave you a kiss in the lips.

A/N HOW THE HELL I WROTE 1199 WORDS!? DAYUM RECORD BROKEN.