My culture project

My culture by Fei Wu Chang

My culture is China I'm from Hong Kong here are a few things about China

Chinese culture is one of the world's oldest cultures, originating thousands of years ago. The culture prevails across a large geographical region in East Asia with Sinosphere in whole and is extremely diverse, with customs and traditions varying greatly between counties, provinces, cities, towns. The terms 'China' and the geographical landmass of 'China' have shifted across the centuries, before the name 'China' became commonplace in modernity.

Our god is Shangdi which means Lord-on-High

Our traditional fashion(which we gotta wear tmrw)

Our native language is Chinese

In China, spending time with family is expected. Chinese people respect hierarchy and appreciate proper social relations, full of harmony and with minimal conflict. Families in cities tend to live in apartments, often with grandparents.

Filial piety and loyalty are valued by most Chinese families. Parents will do everything they can for the children's growth and the children are expected to compensate their parents' sacrifice in the future. Male members such as grandfathers and fathers are commonly thought as the core roles in a family.

In most families, both parents work full time. Families generally have one child, and it is not uncommon for grandparents to live with the family. Parents expect to know when their children are going out and where they are going, and most families have certain rules for the children regarding the amount of time they are supposed to invest into recreational activities. In addition, parents often encourage active involvement in their children's school activities. Chinese students typically spend a great amount of time in their school work.

Our native food: Kung Pao Chicken.
Sweet and Sour Pork.
Peking Roast Duck.
Mapo Tofu.
Chow Mein.
Chinese Hot Pot.
Spring Rolls.
Wonton Soup.

But we normally eat rice and noodles

And that's my project thank you