The break up pt.2 (Wally x fem reader)

You and Julie walked inside the all purpose center and everyone in town was there for the dance. You saw Wally in a corner sitting alone watching everyone dance but you didn't care.

You walked to the dance floor and danced alone. A slow song came up so you when to a corner to take a break. You watched everyone dance and drank a beer.

Hey wally! Howdy approached him. What's wrong buddy? He asked.

I don't know...I feel like there's butterflies in my tummy and I feel awful at the same time. Wally said. Howdy looked at you then at Wally. That feeling is guilt Wally. Howdy said.

Guilt for what? Wally said puzzled.

Breaking up with y/n that feeling of guilt means you want her back. Howdy said. So go ask her to dance! He pushed Wally to your direction. Umm... hi y/n. Wanna dance? He asked.

Sure. You said in a serious voice. You both danced for a while it was kinda awkward nobody was saying anything. Y/n im sorry I got mad at you. I didn't mean to Yell. He said with sadness. It's fine Wally it's my fault. You said.

No y/n it's mine I'm the one who broke up with you and left you there heartbroken. He said. But I cheated on you. You replied.

And you had every right to do it y/n im an awful person I'm so sorry. He said. I accept your apology. You smiled. So you wanna get back together y/n? He asked

Nah let's take it slow first. You say.

The end