1. Queen

".... I have been assured....All areas are secured..."

"Copy... boss, we need to work out the profit on these drops.. this shit is crazy..."

"I'll meet you in the usual spot..." Charisma said and ended her radio communication with Jago.
She picked up a huge machine gun and filled it with ammo, she had the strap around her neck as she jumped into a jeep and headed across the desert.

It didn't take more than 10 minutes for her to arrive at a small village in the desert. Around 60 people lived here in total. She made her way into a run down shack of a place. Two men stood on the door with matching guns over their shoulders. She nodded and they let her through. She made her way down the stairs and she walked into another more protected and secured room.
"That took you all of 10 minutes.. was it the word profit that got yo ass in gear.." Jago said.

"Show me...

Jago pressed buttons on a hidden keypad and they headed even further underground. He opened the door for her to walk into her state of the art warehouse out here in the middle of nowhere.
"God... damn..." she said as she looked at the amount of ammo, and weapons and trade materials that she could find buyers for out here in Saudi Arabia. "So tell me how much?.."

"Last count... profit was at 165 million dollars... you're sitting on a lil gold mine here queen..." he smiled. "And we have the buyers..."

"All set up and ready to go... but that about replenishing these stocks.. how is that gonna work?.."

"Kristian Mortimer will send over the shipments... he's got a deal set up with us now to ensure that he only sells to us and we buy at cost.. he doesn't need to make profit as this is surplus goods to him.. it is hot and he needs to move it quickly...."

"Well, I'm dining with Sheikh Johan tonight... he is looking for an in for arms and ammo on a regular..." she smiled. "I need your there... as much as I can handle myself I don't trust some of these men out here... the disrespect for women is crazy in these parts especially from men with power.." she added.

"I'll be there..." he said. "You need to get outta here now though.. the less you are affiliated with this location the better for you... I'll see you back at the house in around an hour..." he added.

Charisma was shown back to her jeep by the guards and she took off back across the desert, this time a little further on to the city of Jeddah. Her house stood in the richest part of this area.

She had set herself up out here and she had involved herself with people with money out here too, she was known as a rich heiress from an oil family in the US

She had set herself up out here and she had involved herself with people with money out here too, she was known as a rich heiress from an oil family in the US. Her underworld dealings stayed hidden.

She walked inside and kicked off her shoes. She took to her spiral grand staircase and headed into her walk in wardrobe to get herself dressed for dinner with the sheikh.

 She took to her spiral grand staircase and headed into her walk in wardrobe to get herself dressed for dinner with the sheikh