14. Over the edge

Tian had found himself travelling to LA now that Aldo and Leonard had been dealt with. He was now sat in a car a little further back from the house that he knew Anton and Chase were residing at. He breathed deeply, and his eyes narrowed as he saw Nash pull up outside and beep his horn.

He watched as Anton came out of the house, putting his jacket on and jumped into the car next to Nash before both of them took off. It made him think for a minute, why would Nash and Anton be so close, but the fact remained Anton had broken his heart, and ended their marriage to be with an enemy. He got out of the car and made his way towards the front door of the house, he looked around before he knocked.

It took a few minutes, but the door opened and Chase stood staring at Tian. "Hello mother fucker!." Tian said and shoved him hard back inside the house, slamming the front door shut and backing him up against the wall.

" You better get the fuck out of my house

" You better get the fuck out of my house... You have no right being here...

"What are you going to do, call yo cousin?" Tian said to him with a grin on his face. "You can give that a go if you want, but you'll find that all you'll get is a dead tone...

"What the fuck... Aldo...

"Is dead bitch... I put a bullet right between his eyes... Which is exactly where I wanna put a bullet in you.." he said pointing his finger in his head. "Tell me what made you think that it was okay to pursue a married man who was an enemy of yo cousin?"

"It was love at first sight for me and Anton, and he stayed out of the Albanian business and I stayed out of the Taylor mafia business... We just wanted to be together.... I'm sorry that your marriage ended, and it didn't work for you and him... But I love him and he loves me..."

"Spare me the bullshit..." he took his gun from his waistband and placed it firmly against his forehead. He pulled back the safety on the gun slowly. Just as he was about to pull the trigger, the front door burst open, and Anton and Nash both stood looking at Tian.

"Don't do this Tian..." Anton said.

Tian looked at him and Anton could see just how dark his eyes were. "Tell me why I shouldn't, he's an enemy... I've dealt with the other enemies in his family, so he needs to go away like a bad smell..."

"You haven't dealt with all of the enemies on the Albanian side..." he paused. "That is what I'm trying to do" Anton said blowing his cover.

Nash looked at Tian and nodded. " he's telling the truth... You don't really think for one minute that this big buff, hella muscle bound, specimen of a man is more attractive to my man Anton than you now, do you?.."

Chase looked at Anton. "Wait.. what are you talking about... I thought...

Nash grabbed Chase and wrestled him to his knees. Anton looked at him on the floor. "He doesn't work with his cousins he is right on that.. but we need to keep him in the hold until Franco and Des are dead..."