16. New venture

".... I'm impressed Charisma.. you run a tight ship out here...

"Thanks." Charisma said to Jenson as she showed him the business. "I am struggling with gaining respect out here...

"Figures... you're a female boss in a country that still lives in the dark ages and don't hold women in high regard... but you've succeeded, look at what you have...

"Most of this is overseas shipments.. going out of the country... I wanted to saturate Saudi.. it's just not happening... I have one new associate on board, Sheikh Johan...

Jenson nodded. "I heard about that... you know he was Keegan's associate right...

"Yes.. I do now but... he's only on my side because I'm... well because he thinks there is marriage on the end of it..." she laughed. "I'm not taken seriously...

 "I'm not taken seriously

"Then crack whips... make heads roll if you have to.. sometimes it's the only way to assert yo self... once you gain the respect and people take notice you can loosen the grip a lil..." Jenson told her. "But C, you have got it good right now too... in fact I have another proposition for you.."

She looked at him. "Okay?..."

"Supply to and through me...

"What?." She said confused.

"Supply to me... I need a supplier I can trust.. and me and Nash will rein in those associates you need on board here in Saudi and you can supply through me... until you have a stronger standing out here to go it alone...

"And you take a percentage" she sniggered.

"No, I'll take nothing... just call it a gesture of good will and a way of me showing you that I think you've got what it takes to be bigger than any boss out here... I'm just giving you a leg up in a tough country... and then if things pop off or the men don't take you seriously... you have me and the elites to fall back on... as if we were yo own army..."

"But that's like me being in charge of the elites...

"You've got it sis... when you need them they'll be there.. so, how do you fancy being a silent partner of the Taylor mafia... running your very own franchise... your own business but under the protection and umbrella of the mafia... your own family mafia?..." Lena smiled.

"Are you for real?." Charisma said her eyebrows raised.
Jenson nodded.
"I get 100 percent of my own proceeds and you don't muscle in on what I've already got going on?.."

"You keep yo own business... you've just hired protection of yo self, yo business and yo assets..." Jenson said. "And we will all put you forward where it may be tougher in the game until you get a foothold... the only thing we won't do is take each others already established businesses...

"Oh my god... yes, yes... fucking yes!.." she said and Lena laughed.
"Wait... what about Keegan?.."

"Keegan has his own business Charisma... he left the Taylor mafia and the elites a long time ago.. he is established, he is great in this game... and he doesn't need to know that we're in partnership unless you want him too..." Jenson said.