41. Love

Nash pulled up at the bus station. He looked around for a minute and then he spotted Tonya, with her bags waiting for a bus, sitting on a bench.
He shook his head and got out of the car, he walked over to her. "Why are you doing this to me...

She looked slowly to the side of her. "Doing what?."

"Breaking my heart

"Breaking my heart." He said to her. "Latisha called me...

"Latisha caused this..." she shook her head. "and then she runs to you and makes me out to be the bad guy..." she looked at him. "I bet she didn't tell you why I flipped out right?.."

"No, but I would like to hear it from you." He said. "Which is why I'm here."

She looked at him as he sat on the bench next to her. "She asked me if I wanted a job at the club she is working at as a stripper... she said she has some regular clients that she could put my way... for more than private dances..."

Nash sighed, rubbed his hands over his face. "Tonya, I'm sorry she said that, and I know you left dancing alone when you met me...

"Because believe me or not I am serious about you Nash.. so serious.. but she isn't.. yet you give her all of your time... I sit and watch you together do you even know how that feels.. she takes over immediately and I get left out..."

"Baby girl, come back with me... please... I'll show you how different it can be..."

"Nash.. you want a 3-way...

"You and Latisha are my first proper 3-way relationship... I don't do that shit on a regular... I've had a couple of threesomes and then it's won and done in the same night... but as for long standing.. this is new to me... so I'm asking you to bear with me.. please..."

"I just wanna be with you.. and you only... if you don't want that then there really is nothing more to talk about.. is there." she told him. "And Latisha knows this already.."

".... Come home with me... I don't want you to go.. I have had so many disastrous relationships and I want... no I need someone to share this love with... because I've got so much love in here... and the truth is... I don't have anyone to share with and now it is my time to find love...

"And I told you that I want to love you... but just me... I want more than fun...
Nash just looked at her.

————-

"... okay, who knows where Hassan Marx is?.." Keegan said walking into the container dock.

"He's staying at the Hilton.." Arlen said.

"Good.. I like that proactive approach... that's why you're my favourite son.." he smirked.

" he smirked