21. Odd find

".... Unc... have you seen this...

Keane walked over to where Keegan was. His jaw dropped. "Hell fucking no!.." he jumped the barrier and rushed over to the stage as annoyed as hell.

"I don't think so punk... where the fuck do you think you're going...

"That's my fucking sister up there man..." Keane snapped angrily as security held him back and away from the stage.
"Yo.. Lani... LANI....
She didn't hear him, the music was loud and she was twerking and busting her booty like her life depended on it.

Lani looked at Zara who was dancing next to her and the girls seemed to be enjoying themselves. Keane made his way back to his nephews and the others. "Naw man.. if any man puts their hands on them..." he took out his cell.

"Unc.. what are you doing?." Kent said.

"I'm calling Mar

"I'm calling Mar... I can't exactly call Julian can I.." he said and walked to the back of the VIP where it was quieter to make the call.

"Damn.." Noel, one of their friends said as he stood next to Keegan and Kent looking at the stage. "Yo they are both fya.... I don't know about amateurs,. They're both looking like hella pros up in this bitch.."

Keegan stared at him. "Thats my fucking aunt and my cousin.. have some fucking respect mother fucker!" He snapped.

—————

".... Lyndon must have it wrong... if Nijada was alive we would know about it and she was dead, dead... ain't no coming back from her injuries." Wesley said.

Keegan's eyes scanned the room. "I don't trust any fucker to die man... look at Angel..." he sniggered. "Too many underhand mother fuckers out here that know how to play the game and she was definitely one of them.... Hassan is in Saudi with C.. pushing up on her.. what if they're in it together.. what if Nijada wants her dead...

"Oh my god.. Keegan have you heard yo self.. Nijada Pearce is fucking dead... as is her freaky ass mana and her fake wannabe gangsta daddy too.."

"Think what you want man.. but we've seen enough out of the fucking box shit happen... we can't rule anything out..." he paused. "What if she was working with Yasmin too.. that would make sense... it all makes sense...

"Man!.. get a grip.. she's dead.." Wesley reiterated.

Lyndon came back to the VIP booth. "Yo ex wife has just arrived.." he smiled, "she just over there by the bar.." he stood up. "You want me to call her over...

"No... I can introduce myself" Keegan said. He and Wesley headed down to the bar area. They could see a woman with her back to them she was dressed head to toe in designer wears and everyone in this club that worked there rallied around her as if she was god.

She turned and both Wesley and Keegan stood speechless.