5. Feelings

Nash lay in bed with Latisha and Tonya his two girls, they were sleeping on either side of him. He stirred when he heard his cell. "Baby... get my cell.."

Tonya reached over and grabbed it handing it to him and resting her head back on his chest.

"Sup?.." Nash said as he saw Anton's name on the display.

"I hear you've been looking for me?.."

"Well, hmmm let me see now

"Well, hmmm let me see now... yea mother fucker I have been looking for you... I want to crack yo fucking head open and give you a small examination to see what the fuck is up with you siding with the enemy....

"Chase doesn't work with Aldo okay...

"Anton... are you for real?... Chase is Albanian.. his cousin is the Albanian cartel leader... he's always with him... he has also broken a few necks.. so you do the maths... Chase is a big part of his organisation..."

Anton went quiet for a second. "I can't talk..

"Why is he holding yo ass down right now and whipping you?..." Nash said. "Because unless you're in a compromised position right now... talk..."

"There is nothing to talk about... I'm with Chase don't call me again..." he ended the call.

Nash made a call. "Yeah it's yo resident sex god here.... Did you get it?..."

"Yes... I know where he is.." a woman said on the other end. "I'll send you the address of the location his cell is at..." she added and the call ended.

Nash had been away doing business for his brother trying to get his mind off of Charisma and on to something new. He had found himself two girls to mess with, just for fun he thought in the beginning but after a few weeks the three of them realised it worked and they were all happy. He had run business while he was away, had a team of people he could call on for anything. He was a boss in his own right he knew what he was doing. He had pulled away from Jenson a little and was making his own dough now but would always be there for his brother if he needed him.

————-

"... HEY!.:" Jago snapped as he and Charisma were roughly patted down. "Have a bit of respect.. she's a woman!.."

The guards sniggered before roughly pushing them through the door. They were shown into a room. Jago wasn't allowed any further but Charisma was let into a very well regally decorated room. She sat on the sofa and waited.

"Gee.... It's good to see you... sorry for the rough treatment from my Arab friends... they need to learn to handle a beauty like you better... can I get you a drink!." He asked her.

"No... I wanna know why you sent your men to fuck with my stash?.."