19. Friends and Foes

Jenson went out after Nash and grabbed him slamming him against the wall. "BRO!.. what the fuck was that?..." he snapped.

Nash calmed his breathing, he ran his hand over his face and shook his head. "It was a fucking mistake... but YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME IT WAS HER....and given me the option to not fucking come out here...

"Who else was it gonna be man?.." he said frowning at him.

Nash's eyes were glazed. "You knew she was with Marx... and you let me walk my ass up in there and witness that....

"NO...no I didn't.. what you saw was the first time that I had ever seen her with him...She had never spoken about him before... I know how you feel about her, even though you shouldn't... But I would not hurt yo feelings in that way, you're my fucking brother.... You need to quit this... you went out and got yo self 2 bitches to get yo mind off of her... stay with that... Charisma is not an option here...Tonya and Latisha are yo girls.. remember that..." Jenson told him straight.

Charisma had calmed and had wandered outside of her place on the drive where they were. She had tears in her eyes. "Nash... you're the last person that I want to be like this with... you're my friend... at least I thought you were... I never wanted to hurt you when I said no to your proposal... but it was a shock... it was at a time when I was already running from shit in my life.... All I could think about was that I was losing you too, because of me saying no to you nothing would ever be the same again... cos the truth is...I do need you in my life, you've always been there for me, I just don't mean in a romantic sense... I need you to be my big brother and my best friend and my fucking mentor..."

Nash looked at the floor and swallowed hard. "I'm sorry... I saw you kissing him and everything came back, it was like being hit by a fucking freight train....

 I saw you kissing him and everything came back, it was like being hit by a fucking freight train

"I  heard you have two girls now... Lena told me... and you know they're gonna keep you busy..." she smiled at him with a warm smile. "I am not a ho... and hearing you say that...

"I was wrong... I'm sorry... you're right, you're not a ho, not at all.. I let out my emotions before I had the chance to check them... It was fucked up..." he told her.

"Can we be friends... please?." She asked him as Jenson and Marlon watched on.

He looked at her, he stayed quiet for a moment and then he nodded. "You know I would never let anything happen to you... we can be friends.." he said and she went to him for a hug.
He held her, she needed this from him. Despite the marriage proposal things were good between her and Nash in a close friends type of way. The proposal had put a wall between the two of them, but she understood why he asked her, the same way that he understood why she said no. And to be honest since he had had a chance to think about it, it was probably the dumbest idea he had ever had and he knew it, but he was desperate to protect her and that as the only way he thought he could do that.

"Good." Jenson said. " Now can we please talk business?"

—————

".... Oh my lord!... look who the fuck it is... aye boys.. this is my big bro you know....
Lyndon smiled dapping Keegan.