31. Darkness

Charisma had finished her meeting with the associates that had been put in front of her by Jensen. Everything went to plan, she was happy, although Nash did the most to make sure that she realised that he was protecting her. She boarded the jet a couple of hours ago to head back to Canada. Her head was still spinning from the conversation she had had with Keegan, plus Hassan and what his role in all of this really was. She was also quite hurt and upset that Keegan would go there with someone from that family let alone the twin sister of her nemesis.

She sat back on the jet, just to relax for a while, and let her mind wander to something less stressful than everything that had been going on lately.
She smiled when she thought about seeing her kids and her grandkids, and just being able to spend time with them being their mother, and grandmother was all that she was looking forward to. The truth of the matter was, is that she missed being so close to them. She needed to leave in order to put her head back together. She was just glad that they understood why she had done it and didn't look at it as if she had left them, which was what she feared.

The journey seemed so short, because she was enjoying the peace, but as the jet taxied along the runway in Canada, she realised she was here, back home.
The steps to the jet were deployed, as she walked down, she looked to the side and she could see Josh's car. She walked over to him with a big smile. Her smile soon faded as soon as she saw Venice sitting in the back.

Josh and Venice both got out. Charisma gave Josh a huge hug. She then looked over his shoulder at Venice who was stood nervously chewing her lips.
"Mom... I'm sorry... please forgive me..

Charisma looked at her and could see how torn up she was so she pulled her to her for a hug

Charisma looked at her and could see how torn up she was so she pulled her to her for a hug. "Of course I forgive you... i'm sorry I was so angry... But you need to understand that what you failed to tell us could've prevented a lot of what happened... I'm not saying that you had the key to all the information... But by you saying Angel was still alive could've led us to realise that Yasmin was working with him...

"I know... I'm so sorry... The last thing I wanted to do was come between you and Dad... Josh and Kat are the only two people talking to me... dad won't look at me..

"Don't worry about your father, he won't stay mad at you for long... I need to talk to him anyway, I know that he is in LA at the moment, but me and him have to have a real in-depth conversation about something... He needs to stop placing the blame at other peoples feet to, including yours... he did what he did, he just needs to own up to it and move on from it and then maybe we can all do that..."

"Tyson is Orion's...

"Good, I'm glad... I want you as far away from Angel as possible. The beef between him and your father will never be done, there are far too many things that has happened between them now for them to ever sweep it to the side... I know, and probably you do too, that your father is biding his time to take his revenge... I want you out of it, Orion is good for you, he is good to the kids and now he is a father, he is going to be the best thing that ever happened to you... Please, stay away from Angel because trouble is coming, and I don't want you hurt...." She touched her face gently. " You have been through enough in your life Venice....

"But what about Mitchel and Valentina?.."

"he can still see his kids, I would never stop your father from seeing you... But he doesn't have to see you, they can be collected and picked up. We have enough soldiers in the camp to do that..."
Venice nodded and her mother hugged her again,
She looked at Josh.
"Get me back to the rest of them, I can't wait to see you all... first, I need to head to the house while Keegan isn't in Canada, I want to get somethings....

—————

".... You don't make the end decisions here... I will take 75% and no less... Don't think that arguing with me is going to change my mind, or it could be you that ends up in that wooden box...

Tamar, who was the associate that Keegan had met with just sat looking at him. " You don't understand, I am going to make nothing on this deal if I give you 75%...

"Look at my face motherfucker, does it look like I give a fuck what you make out of it... There are plenty of other motherfuckers out there that will supply to me at that rate or more.... You either do it, or you take yo snivelling ass some place else..." Keegan snapped.

Tamar shook his head. " You are the most fucked person to work with... I have been supplying to you at 65% for the longest, and you come in here today and demand that you get 75% and you expect me to be able to take that 10% hit... I have to arrange shipments, documents...
He didn't get a chance to finish the sentence before he ended up in on the floor in a pool of blood, a bullet hole between his eyes.

Wesley looked at Keegan, he then had to kill the two men that come in with Tamar, he shot them both and then followed Keegan. "Man what the fuck is going on with you... you ain't been right since you came out of that fucking bitches house this morning... Wasn't her sex game up to par either? Why the fuck are you kidding yo self! Charisma is the one that you need and the one that you want... You sticking yo dick in all of these other women to try and find the one thing that you truly want it ain't gonna happen motherfucker, you need her.....

 You sticking yo dick in all of these other women to try and find the one thing that you truly want it ain't gonna happen motherfucker, you need her

"Ana is dead...

"What!... what the fuck happened?.."

"How did she even know about C... ion know something wasn't right... too many questions.. as soon as she started asking about Charisma.. I blacked out... role played for a while, making her think that I wanted her... I told her to get naked.. I told her I liked it rough, and she needed to be tied to the bed... all I could think was that I can't let anything else happen to C... she begged me to let her up, I enjoyed hurting her, all I could see was Nijada and all the pain she caused... I tortured her to death..."
He said with no remorse or feeling in what he said.

"And you don't think any one is gonna come looking?.."

"I don't care... I did what was right..

Wesley was wary of him when he went into the darkness of his mind. "Did you clear up the mess?.."

"No, I left her there... she looked so peaceful...

"Well, I'll go back and get clean up on it... Keegan, I want you to talk to C.. please... she knows you and gets you.. don't go on that downward spiral.." he said and jumped in his car to sort out the mess Keegan had left behind...