36. Hot

".... Oh my lord Venice, this lil man is making your mama broody as hell..." charisma said as she fed, changed and cooed all over Tyson.

"The house is spotless..." Venice said looking around her as she had just woken, her mother let her sleep in.

"And the kids are fed and ready for school, they're just cleaning their teeth.... Tyson is also fed and watered...

"Wow!.. how do you do it... you make it all look so easy..." Venice said to her.

"Years of practice

"Years of practice... I had to be in a routine, or not one of you would have gotten to school, or nursery, or even college... and not one of you knew what a dust cloth or a vacuum cleaner looked like... but don't worry y'all learned as your asses grew.." she said with sarcasm.

"Why are you helping me?.."

"Venice baby girl... it is tough being a single mother which is what you are right now... you have 3 kids to contend with, and you're doing it alone... your brothers and sisters are raising their families with their partners... and I get what you're going through... many a time I had you all by myself...

"Like when we moved to get away from dad... and  Lani was a baby... and he found us and met her for the first time..

"When she was almost 18 months old too... so I had the 4 of you, you, Lani, Josh and Arlen... and I did that by myself for a long while from leaving LA pregnant with her.... and it's hard Venice there are no two ways about that... so, if you'll have me I would like to move in here with you rather than get my own place..."

Venice smiled. "I would really, really like that..." she paused. "Are you and dad gonna be okay?."

"Who knows... we told each other a few home truths yesterday.. and I've not heard from him yet, so maybe he's decided hearing shit from me isn't what he wants and he's not on for us getting our acts together...

"Well, he's just pulled up outside... Josh must have told him you were here.. because he hasn't spoken to me in weeks." She said.

"Go and open the door to him, this is your home...

"Do I have to?." She said worriedly.

"Venice, he's your father...

She took a deep breath and walked to the door, she swallowed hard and then opened up. "Dad?." She said to him.

"I need you to do something for me...

"Me?."

"Yeah you!" He said abruptly. "I need you to meet with Angel...

She shook her head. "Dad I don't wanna do that... I don't want to talk to him...

Charisma had over heard and she walked through so that he could see her.
"C...

"Don't you even think about it... we will never put our kids in danger...

"She's hardly in danger ... she was sexing with him, hoeing herself for him when we all believed he was dead... she isn't in danger from him..."