13. No fool

Jago got off of the phone to someone who knew someone that could get them in front of the Brazilian cartel boss. He wasn't happy about this situation but he did as he was asked. He walked into the trap and looked at Charisma. "I've put the word out.. we will know shortly..." he sighed. "I still think you're crazy though and I wish you would stop and think first.. don't let Keegan do this to you..."

She turned and glared at him. "Don't let Keegan do what to me?... he's moved on with a younger model, he wants more kids and he knows that is something that I can't ever give him again... he's made his choice... I was never enough....

Jago knew she was hurt. He could sense it in her tone. He saw Hassan walking in to the trap. He pulled him to one side before Charisma could see him.
"Can I talk to you for a second?.."

"Yeah.. what's up..."

"I just thought you should be aware... Charisma's ex is about to rain hell on you for getting close to her...

 Charisma's ex is about to rain hell on you for getting close to her

He smiled. "Is he now... tell me about this ex... she's never really said much about him...

"Keegan Fraser...

"Oh him..." he said with his eyebrows raised. "Everyone knows that name and the man ain't easy... but what you said..that figures.. well listen, I'm not easily put off by jealous ass exes.. and I'm no fool... if I like someone I go for it and I like Charisma... but thanks for the heads up, I am in for some fun times with him then.." he smirked and headed on in to where Charisma was.

She turned and saw him. "Oh hey... I was going to call you to come and pick up your shipment...

"Well I was passing and thought I would drop by... I just want to..." he paused. "Truth is I just wanted to see you.."

Charisma looked at him and then quickly looked away, busying herself as if she wanted to avoid this subject.
He walked up to her and took both of her hands and pulled her to face in. "Stop avoiding it... We've been working quite closely together in the last few months... And recently I've not been able to stop thinking about you... I know that you've been through tough times, and I know that the furthest thing from yo mind right now is a full on relationship... but I need to tell you how I really feel while I have the chance because you are beautiful woman and I see how every man looks at you... but they don't see what I see, not only is yo beauty skin deep, you have the heart of an angel, and I don't know how any man could ever want to hurt you or leave you... Because if you were mine, I would worship every inch of you, every day for the rest of my life..." he told her.

Charisma was silent, she swallowed hard. "Hassan I....

"what you need to do is open up, I'm here to listen to you... I will help you work through anything that you need, I will give you space, I will give you time... but I had to take my chance because I've never felt this way about anyone, that way that I feel about you..."