24. Control

".... Please don't lie to me Tony... where is he... I have to talk to him..

"I'm sorry Venice... he doesn't want to see you...

Venice shook her head. "Please tell him.. I just want to talk to him..." she turned to walk out of the barbershop.

"What do you want to talk about?."
She turned quickly and saw Orion. She was quiet first of all, she hadn't seen him in a long while.
"Well?.." he said, his face straight, he had closed up on her after he realised that she had used him.

"... I wanted to make sure that you were okay... and that Angel hasn't...

 and that Angel hasn't

"Warned me off?.. well, I can let you know that he most definitely did.. told me how you and him got down while everyone else thought he was dead... including me..." he shook his head. "I must have had fool written across my forehead when I met you... and I was ready to be a father, I was happy... you and my son was all I wanted...

"Tyson could still be yours...

"If you thought that you would have had the DNA test done already...

"I want him to be yours..

"Don't do this Venice...

"Don't do what?.. tell you that I made a mistake.. he was all I really knew, and I went to him because it was easier... and I didn't know how to break it off... but I wanted you.. please Orion, I need you to believe me...

"I don't want anything to do with you until I know if Tyson is my son or not..." he told her. "Please don't contact me again until you have that information." He said and walked back inside the barbershop.

Venice knew she had to do this now, she wanted Tyson to be Orion's, she wanted to get away from Angel and she missed Orion so much.

————

".... Who the hell....
Charisma opened the door. Her face dropped as she saw Keegan "I hope you didn't make this journey just to come and see me, because I've got nothing for you..." she told him, she was about to shut the door on him and he put his foot in the door.

"I Just want to talk to you, Charisma.. I've not got it right so far.. this time... this time will be different.." he told her. "Plus I've been travelling nearly all day to get here...

She took a deep breath and stood aside to let him in. He walked into the huge marble hallway and he turned and looked at her.
"Do you want something to drink?." She asked him.

"Charisma I'm sorry... I hate this.. I hate that this is where we are now...

She shrugged. "You couldn't even wait... but that is nothing new for you... I should have known..

"I love you... more than you'll ever truly know... and I'm gonna bare my soul to you right now... because.. I don't deserve you and I know that.. I've known and thought that since the first day I met you... everyone thinks that I'm this big tough guy..