17. Family ties

Latisha was up sitting on the counter eating toast, as Nash came downstairs. "You're up early?." She said to him.

"I'm not gonna be around for a day or two... I fly out to Saudi Arabia this morning....

"Can you drop me to the salon on your way?

"Can you drop me to the salon on your way?." She asked him.

He walked over and stood between her legs. "I can take you where ever you want.." he said and bit his lip, rubbing his hands over her thighs.

Tonya came down with her make up bags and pull a long case full of outfits for her modelling audition. She grabbed a cup of the freshly brewed coffee. "Why am I so nervous?..." she said.

Latisha smiled. "You've got this and you know it...

"Of course she has." Nash smiled and winked at her. He walked over and kissed her lips.

"Well look at you bro...."
Nash turned to see Marlon standing in the doorway of the kitchen with a big grin on his face.

"Oh yeah... forgot to say Marlon arrived about 10 minutes ago..." Latisha said filing her nails.

Nash looked at Marlon. "I'm living my best life right now with these two queens of mine..." he beamed. "I take it you had the same call from Jenny?.."

"Yeah, we've got to meet with a new supplier in Saudi.. that is all I know...

"He was rambling on about making someone learn the art of compliance... and some shit about a female, I was tired.. and to be honest... I think he was tripping off some shit... it was almost 4am.." he sniggered. "Way past his cocoa and bed socks time..."

Marlon laughed. "Well, I'm ready when you are...

"I just need to make sure that Anton has the back up he needs with the Albanian stake out.. and I'm good to go...."

————-

".... Morning...
Alana said trying to gage Keegan. "So did you literally stay up all night?.." she said pouring herself a coffee into her take out mug.

"Yeah.. there is stuff going down at the moment that I need to be on top of... I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you..."