34. Tensions and truths pt2

Keegan downed his drink. He rolled a blunt.

Charisma looked at him. "All I wanted was time to assess my feelings after you almost killed me and put me in the hospital and not for the FIRST TIME!... not once did I say that I was never coming back..

"You signed the fucking divorce papers!..." he snapped.

"Because you wouldn't give me the space to THINK or FUCKING BREATHE!.." she expressed. "you kept pushing, and pushing for me to sign those papers...

"I was pushing and pushing, hoping you would not sign those papers, I was trying to understand where you were in yo fucking head when it came to me and you...." He paused. " I'm sorry I didn't give you space, but I believed that if I let you go, and didn't put some kind of time urgency on it, that I would never fucking see you again...

"Well, it backfired on you didn't it... Because you pushed me to sign the papers, I didn't want to sign... All I needed was time, but that led to you taking up with Alana, you almost screwing with Ana... and FUCK KNOWS HOW MANY OTHERS... while I have done what I always do and stayed fucking faithful to you!.." she said in anger.

I told you them others don't mean anything to me...

"Can you tell me exactly how many women you've slept with... including those you slept with on me...

"I don't keep count Charisma...

"Well you should, and you should also go and get yourself checked out...

He jumped up and stood in front of her. "You think I'm fucking out here without covering up!... Fuck you Charisma, yeah, I fucked around on you and I'm so fucking sorry for that ... But I'm not a fucking idiot... the strippers you talk about... I covered up... Alana I covered...

"Oh.. shoot... and there's me thinking you wanted kids with her... Wasn't that what you said you wanted with her .. another baby... something else that you know I can't give you!" She said with sarcasm.

He rubbed his head. "Everything I said to you was to get at you.. petty I know... like I also know I have done nothing, but treat you wrong charisma...

"Which is why we are not together right now... for fuck sake, don't you get it?... I can't be with you Keegan when you are not solely with me.... I will not share you with anyone, I refuse to know that my man is out there fucking any bitch that takes his fancy from a damn club....

 I will not share you with anyone, I refuse to know that my man is out there fucking any bitch that takes his fancy from a damn club

"Tell me what I've gotta do.. tell me what I've gotta do to put things straight and get us right and I will fucking do it... ANYTHING... because you know I cannot do this shit without you...

"You need to make me see that I am your only one... and that shit needs to be real Keegan, I don't want to find out about you sleeping with someone else... And you need to stay on your medication because I bet you you've not been on it right now... with both your heads being every where else!." She said pointing to his crotch to.