47. Tense

Nash drove like crazy, through traffic to get to the airport as quickly as he could. "Just don't let the jet leave the tarmac until I get there.." he said to the air control unit from his cell.

"We'll delay it Mr Taylor...

"I'm not far out... I don't want to put yo whole schedule out so I will be just a few more minutes.." he said and ended the call.

———

Keegan came to, he furrowed his brow and tried to focus. When he did finally focus properly, Jenson was staring at him.
"Don't look at me like that.. he deserved to know my feelings for once..."

"We all know yo feelings Keegan..." he shook his heads "she's saving yo life..

"What?.."

"Charisma... she told Hassan that she was the one that killed yo ex wife's twin...

"What the hell did she do that for?

"What the hell did she do that for?."

"Beats me... you don't deserve it... but now she's in danger and she is on her way back to Saudi to draw him away from you and the kids... cos she is a true queen a ride or die.. she's the definition of it... the fuck is wrong with you Keegan?.. that girl came to you for reassurance and instead you made her feel like shit... you need to be the bigger man and let her go I think... move on, what you're doing to her is not fair and you know it... just let her go!.."

"Fuck you!.. don't presume to fucking know me or her... you don't have the right... you weren't in my life for years..." Keegan snapped

"Maybe not, but anyone can see that you're way to pussy distracted to be a true boss Keegan...

"As I said. Fuck you... the only thing you have to talk to me about is business!" he grabbed his car keys heading out.

————-

Nash pulled into the airfield entrance and chased as fast as he could across the runway to the hangar. He skidded the car to a stop right beside the steps to the jet. Charisma heard the screech of the car. She jumped up and went towards the door, she had her gun cocked in case it was Hassan's men, she peered out and saw Nash. He ran up the steps. "C what are you doing... why are you doing this?..."

"I don't know what's what anymore... I can't get anything together... I don't want Hassan to come for Keegan and to hurt my sons in the process... I'm dragging him away from them... because as a mother I protect that's what I do...

"You're protecting Keegan and that mother fucker is big enough to look after himself... STOP BEING THE FALL GUY FOR HIM!.." he yelled at her. "WHEN IS IT GONNA BE ENOUGH!..." he shouted, angrier than he thought he could possibly be.

" he shouted, angrier than he thought he could possibly be

"Fuck you Nash... you don't get me either.. none of you do!..." she snapped.

"I don't get you?... how the fuck can you stand there and say that to me?... you've been the centre of my fucking world since I met you.. everything I've done is with you in mind... to fucking protect you... I would lose my family over you... kill Keegan for you... lay my fucking life on the line FOR YOU!.." he yelled again. "But you can't see past him.. and why Charisma.. after how he treats you and what he says... tell me why?..."

She just looked at him. "Just leave me alone...

"You're not going to Saudi and you're not drawing Hassan back there... this is not yo fight..." he expressed.

"Go back to your girls Nash... and stay outta my fucking life...

Nash stood toe to toe with her, his jaw clenched as he looked down into her eyes. "You're so fucking aggravating... I won't let you go and do this...

"What the fuck do you want from me!..."
She screamed at him and pushed him.
He grabbed her and suddenly from nowhere they just stared at each other, but the intensity and heat of the situation boiled over into a passion and need for each other that had been suppressed and kept on the down low for so long.

They went at each other, kissing hard, h tore at her clothes ripping them off of her, she pulled his tee off over his head, they kissed again, Nash then kissed and sucked at her neck, before their lips then met again. He sat her on the table, now naked in front of him, he dropped his pants to his knees and she swallowed hard, as the way he looked at had her wanting more. He gripped her hips firm as he teased the tip of his dick at her pussy entrance, he then pressed his finger against her spot making her moan and writhe.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh mmmmm... yessss..." she moaned not knowing what to do with herself as she felt his fingers massaging her harder, his thumb pushing deeper inside of her. He bent over to get a condom out of his wallet from his pants pocket. Before he pushed her back flat on the table, his tongue sent shocks through her the second he touched her already tender spot. She looked down and watched him eating her good, her heart beat fast, she let everything go.

As he took her to the edge and stood back in front of her, she flung her arms around his neck and he lifted her from the table wrapping her legs around him; he then looked into her eyes and used her ass cheeks as leverage as he guided his dick to her entrance, she moaned as she felt him slowly lower her so that he could slide his thickness inside of her.

——

Hassan pulled up at the airfield. "And yo sure he's in there?..."

"Yeah... Fraser is in that jet... he should be taking off any time now..."

Hassan nodded

Hassan nodded. "Charisma thinks I'm stupid.. she would rather save him and sacrifice herself..." he shook his head. "I know my target and it isn't her... I'll set the uzi up... I want him and that jet up in flames...
Hassan got out of the car and opened the trunk, he started to put the gun together, loading it with ammo.

He concentrated his gaze with just one eye on his intended target through the lens. He put his finger on the trigger. He knew he would need a couple of rounds to send the jet into a ball of flames on that runway. He took a few deep breaths as he needed to shoot with a steady hand.
He pulled back on the trigger and let off round after round in quick succession.

——-

Nash and Charisma heard the hail of gunfire, it was loud against the side of the jet. Nash pulled up his pants. "CHARISMA GET OUTTA HERE!." He yelled shoving her to run for cover, he knew whoever this was was aiming for the fuel tank of the jet.

Charisma grabbed her clothes, she couldn't think straight, suddenly a loud deadly boom was heard, Nash went after Charisma as he knew they didn't have the time to get out. He shoved her to the floor and covered her body with his as the jet blew. Flames and smoke surrounded them, Nash lay across her and stayed there, Charisma breathed in the smoke unable to move Nash as he was out cold, and a lead weight on top of her. She struggled before she then passed out from the smoke inhalation...

This is the end of book 2 - book 3 will be up shortly. I'll let you know when it's ready....