11. A surprise visit

Tian kept on the tail of Aldo, his anger on a slow boil, he was ready to take on anyone lately.

Aldo had gotten to a spot where he could go no further. Tian faced him in the alley. An evil grin spread over his lips. "What's wrong Aldo.. got nowhere to hide?..." he said walking slowly toward him.

"You're mad at me.. because my cousin took up with your husband... that wasn't on me.. I had no beef with you Tian...

"When your threaten my father... and his ex wife... then it really does become my beef..." he took out his gun. "And don't worry, you will be seeing yo cousin again very soon because he and Anton will be joining you in hell...
He fired one shot straight between his eyes killing him instantly.

Josh had followed his brother and was stood behind him

Josh had followed his brother and was stood behind him. " You do realise that we are going to have the entire Albanian cartel after us now..."

"And one by one as they come, one by one, they will disappear" Tian said as he turned away with nonchalance and headed back to the cars. Josh stared after his now blood, hungry, brother, perplexed.

————

Charisma arrived back at her place a fair few hours later ready for a relaxing, quiet evening. She had sorted out her shipments, sent her soldiers out under Jago's orders and she felt okay to just chill for a while.

She got out of her car and she headed to the front door. As she was about to head inside, a car pulled into her drive. She turned to see a rented SUV with tinted windows parked in her drive, she engine stopped and she held the handle of her gun in her hand bag ready to pull it out and use it if this popped off.

The car door opened and she felt a huge flutter in her stomach as Keegan got out, standing there, looking amazingly handsome and good. He looked at her for a second before he walked slowly towards her.
"I thought if I just show up you would have to talk to me... properly, and not just for 5 seconds on the phone...

"You umm

"You umm... you're looking good.." she said to him.

"Funny that.. because I was thinking exactly the same thing about you.." he paused. "This is an amazing place you've got here... business must be good?.."