7. One week on

".... So that is where the mother fucker is hiding out..."

Wesley nodded. "We've been watching his comings and going's from there for the past 4 days.. he's got a girl who lives a couple of miles from here... his soldiers are in a 4 hour rotation.. they don't look fully trained more like ex boxers or street thugs.."

Keegan took a deep breath and sighed. "Has he made an attempt on us or any of the warehouses?.."

"He's been in contact with Leonard Sachs...

"Didn't he move out to Dubai?.."

"Saudi Arabia..." Wesley said. "Leonard arrived here 2 days ago and they have been in each others pockets ever since..."

"Aite.. keep up the surveillance on these mother fuckers... I need to speak to Tian..

"Oh yeah.. and umm.. Nash is back.. he's in LA but he's trying to prise Anton away from the Albanians..."

"As long as he keeps himself away from me it's all good..." he paused. "We move in on Aldo as soon as he makes his next business move... we'll take him out at the exchange... so just watch his ass find out when that is...

"And what are you gonna be doing with yo self?." Wesley smirked.

Keegan smiled

Keegan smiled. "I'm taking Alana out tonight.. she is just a normal girl and that is refreshing.. she has no hidden agenda and she is an only child, so no scorned siblings to come out of hiding.. she works a normal 9 to 5.. and I need this man..." he said to him. "The amount of bitches out there that have managed to get inside has me high up on my guard... so now I know she's legit... I can get to know her better..." he said.

"She seems nice man... Let me know how it goes.." he said as he dropped Keegan off at his place.

Keegan got out of his car and saw Lani sitting in her car waiting for him on his drive. She got out and walked over to him as she saw him getting out of Wesley's car.
"And what can I do for you?."

"I came to talk to you about Venice... she is so upset dad.. she didn't know he was involved in what happened to you.. she had no clue..."

"But her keeping him being alive from me didn't give me a chance to work shit out before it began.." he said. "I won't see any harm to come to her but I can't be around her right now... she needs to learn the impact of her actions and decisions... she is out here running with a boss, knows how to handle herself as a boss and she is the mother to a cartel leader's kids... she needs to know when what she does, or hides, matters.."

Lani followed him inside. "She called mom..
Keegan turned his head quick and looked at her.
"Mom don't want to talk to her either.. she said to her that it could have helped prevent the situation she and you are in now... if you ask me I don't think that mom is doing too well on her own in Saudi..

"Yo mama made her decision Lani.. she signee the divorce papers and we are no longer together...again her decision...

"And I heard you have been seeing someone...