29. Each other

".... How are things with Lani?." Chloe asked.

"She's getting help, finally..." Julian said as Lani went to the bathroom. "She's seeing a therapist tomorrow...

Josh shook his head. "She's too attached to dad... no one should be so attached to that man.. all he does is break those closest to him... me, V and Arlen know only too well...

"He does have a lot to answer for.." Julian said. "Lani struggles with her mental health.. and he hasn't even bothered with her since his new piece came along..."

"Speaking of parents... mom is coming over tomorrow, she has a meet and as soon as that is over she is coming to see all of us.. we need to tell her to talk to Lani as soon as she gets here.." Lamar said. "She will help her work through it...

"I can't wait to see mom.. it's been so long.." Thea said. "I've missed her.. I was heading back to Milan.. but I'll stay to see mom first...

 but I'll stay to see mom first

"We all have missed her .. the place hasn't been the same without her.." Arlen said.

"I just hope she doesn't come face to face with Alana.." Thea laughed. "Our father is one crazy dude.."

"And Tian is heading down the same path.." Lamar said.

"Actually, he's doing better... he and Anton took on the Albanians together and there is calm and serenity once again in paradise..." Josh said. He then looked at Julian. "And, you never told us that one of Nash's girls was yo cousin...

"Didn't realise I had to..." Julian said.

"She's a stripper too.." Lani said as she caught the conversation on her way out of the bathroom.

"Better not tell dad, he'll be all over that.." Lamar said and they all laughed.

The kids met like this a lot recently, the truth was that they just felt like Keegan had lost his way without their mother and now he was just doing the most to find his way back. They were just glad that they had each other to lean on, they also knew how there father was and realised just how dangerous he was when not with Charisma, they didn't want to be part of any fall out with him. So decided to stick together.

—————

".... He's mine... I still can't get over this..." Orion's smile faded. "What about Angel?.."

"I don't care about him.. not anymore... he has cut me off from everyone... but it's not like he even comes by.. my family hate me... just Josh and Kat are there for me..." Venice said. "And I get what I did was wrong but.. I've paid and I just want to move on and raise my kids..." she swallowed hard. "I wish that meant with you too...
He shifted uneasily.
"I know... I don't expect it to happen like that... in fact I don't expect you to want me back at all.. but just know I will never keep you from Tyson... a father should always be in his sons life..." she stood up. "I need to go, it's time for Tyson to go bed...