3. A new face

".... Hey dad... give me 2 seconds..." Venice said as she opened the door to Keegan.
She had her hands full with the baby and trying to juggle other bits too.

He walked in and followed her to the lounge where she put Tyson in his bouncing chair. She looked up at her dad and smiled. "Do you want something to eat or drink?.."

"No.." he said to her his face straight... all I want is the truth...

"Truth about what?.." she asked.

"Earlier today you said that Tyson could be Angel's or Orion's... how could that boy be Angel's if the man was supposed to be dead when you got pregnant..

She froze, a look on her face that was scared. "I umm... I had my dates mixed up..."

"VENICE!." he yelled making her jump. "I want the truth... you knew didn't you... you knew he was alive...."

She swallowed hard. "Yes...

"What the fuck... you double crossed me?" He said both surprised and angry.

"No, No I didn't daddy... I just...

"You helped that mother fucker fucking try to ruin me

"You helped that mother fucker fucking try to ruin me... you were in on it... you watched the devastation... did you laugh about it with him in BED!..." he snapped his face close to hers.

"I WANTED IT TO STOP!.." she yelled.
He went quiet.
"I just wanted it all to stop... I was sick of your feud, it was affecting me and my kids... but both of you just kept on trying to screw the other one over time and time again.... I was caught up in it... I was scared of the fallout from both of you..." she paused. "So yes, I did know he was alive and I met up with him a few times... especially when he realised that I was struggling with the cartel... but I just wanted him to stay away from you.... the further apart you were the better...

"He worked with Yasmin... he helped to bring me and yo mama's relationship to the ground..." he clenched his teeth. "The things I did to yo mama... the switch in anti psychotics... I COULD HAVE KILLED HER... and now because of it me and yo mama are divorced!... DIVORCED VENICE!." He yelled, he was beyond angry.
He shook his head and paced.
"How could you do me like that...

She let a tear fall, "I didn't know the plan.. we weren't together all the time...

"What about Orion?... where does he feature in all of this... that man stood by you, he helped you with yo kids... he's a stand up guy... but you were with him and Angel?..."
She looked at the ground and sobbed.
"Don't come to me for anything, go to Mr Cartel... you helped me lose the best thing that ever happened to me... I can't forgive you for that..."
He looked at her and shook his head like he couldn't understand her. He then left.

"Dad... DAD PLEASE.... I'm sorry...
She said as her father got into his car and pulled away not looking back.

—————-