2. Sheikh Johan

".... Ah.. here she is...
A handsome man in Arab robes and headdress said to Charisma as she and Jago entered the palace.

"This is a beautiful place you have here Sheikh...

"Call me Johan." He said to her. He kept staring at her. "You could share a place like this with me... this palace suits a beautiful woman like you.."

"And your 10 other wives

"And your 10 other wives.." she said to him with her eyebrows raised. "I'm sorry... I'm not into sharing.." she added and Jago sniggered. "I'm too jealous..

"She is also as greedy as hell.. I can't even so much as open a steak sandwich in front of her... or she will have the lot... inhale it I'm telling you..."

Charisma laughed. Sheikh Johan just raised a small smile. "He's not impressed Ja.." she said. "What does impress you Johan?." She said sitting forward. "Big guns and the damage they can inflict..."

He looked at her. "Tell me what you have.."

"Tell me what you want... and what you need.." she said. "I can tell you we can definitely cater to your needs... you know boys and then their toys and all that I can keep you happy for hours .." she added.

"Do I get you as well as the weapons?... I mean I would pay a lot more than the asking price..." he looked at her hand. "I can see that you were once married.. you have the mark from a wedding band on your finger..."

"I was... but it is absolutely no business of yours.." she said.

"You're a very loose woman... you need to be reigned and tamed..

She furrowed her brow. "Wow! Reigned and takes is that a thing..." she laughed. "Not for me..."

"Tell me what is different about me buying from you than from my original supplier...

"What was the mark up from your original supplier?..." she asked.

"25 percent on cost..."

"Who is yo supplier?." Jago asked.

"I don't tell tales... he's always been good to me...

"He?." She looked at Jago as she asked.

"Apache by any chance?.." Jago said.

The sheikh nodded his head. "You know him... I think everybody knows him back in the United States, where you come from... He is world-renowned, and I don't know how I feel about having you here, asking me about arms and weapons dealing... Because if he found out that I'm doublecrossing him it's not gonna end well..."

"