30. Trust

".... You knew her...

"What the fuck are you doing... are you fucking PLAYING ME!.." Charisma yelled, she squared up to him.

"Charisma I don't know what you mean.." he said sincerely.

"You mean to tell me that you don't know who her ex husband was... Nijada's..

"I didn't know her... she was dead when I met and married Jenna... Jenna was Ana and Nijada's sister.. half sister...

"What!... Nijada didn't have a twin.. she didn't have a sister either.. I know that..

"She did Charisma...

"I LIVED WITH THE PEARCES!.." she snapped which silenced Hassan.

He furrowed his brow

He furrowed his brow. "What?.."

"For years I believed she was my sister and that Alfie was my father but it was lies... he was lied to by my mother... she didn't have a twin or a half sister...

"Jenna was younger... a lot younger than Ana.. she was Chloe and Alfie's daughter.

Charisma stared at him and then laughed out loud. "Wow!...Fucking Chloe, of course... I should have remembered that bitch!...

"Hey!.. that's my exes mom.. slow yo roll..

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!.. where did this fucking Ana appear from?..." she said to him, almost backing him into the corner.

"Jenna found her in Indiana.. she had been adopted... she was a sweet girl... nothing like her birth parents.. I met her 8 years ago.. and she works for me... she didn't know about Greta or Alfie...

"That family made my life a living hell..

"Why?." He asked her, confused.

"Because he chose me... because we were in love... it was all about money with her... Nijada and him... with me it was all about love...

"With who Charisma..

She looked at him. "Keegan...

The penny dropped. He furrowed his brow. "Keegan was...

"Nijada's husband... I was with him at the same time... because he loved me.. he gave me my twin boys... he broke away from Nijada and he chose me ... she was bitter about it... what she did to my family after that is unforgivable...

"Keegan Fraser was her husband?.." he said. "Why didn't I know this...

" Why would you know it, if she only came into your life eight years ago and Jenna didn't really know who he was or much about it... Then you wouldn't know..." she paused. "unless you did... and you being here with me, it's all part of the plan...

"What plan charisma? What do you think I'm going to do...

"I know what that family is capable of, I've lived it... I had my life, ruined because of them... that bitch, she abducted my daughter at the age of six and took her away from me. I believed Venice was dead. She kept her in a basement, and she...
She couldn't say anymore. She chewed her lips nervously, as everything came flooding back to her from that time.