25. Underwhelmed

".... Can we not do that...

Keegan eased up a little as he peeled Alana out of her basque. She lay back on the bed. He kissed her midriff as he unhooked her suspenders from her stockings and pulled her basque off completely. He grabbed her legs and roughly pulled her to the edge of the bed.
"Oww.. Keegan" she said and moved back up to the middle of the bed.

Keegan knelt up over her and he slid off his belt, he looked at her laying beneath him. "Put yo hands up there... above yo head...

"Why...

"Because I'm gonna make you feel like you've never felt before..."
She put her hands back, but then had a mortified look on her face as he tied her wrists to the headboard with his belt.
He lifted her thighs up, on to his thighs as he knelt up and pushed his dick against her pussy.

"Owww... ow... no, I don't like that... can we just... just lay on top of me...

He frowned and looked down at her. "You want straight missionary?..."

"There is nothing wrong with that... I don't like the feel of it any other way... and I don't want to be tied up.." she told him.
Keegan set about untying her, but this was killing the moment and he had slipped from fully erect and ready to get at her, to a semi with slight feelings of boredom.

She then lay on the bed and he climbed on top of her but he couldn't get into it.

————-

"... I wanted to come and see you before I head back to LA... Jensen, Nash and Marlon are gonna stay up here with you to get your business where it needs to be.. but I'm heading back..."

Charisma sat on a sun lounger on her balcony with Lena. "You sure you wanna give all this up?.."

"It is pretty amazing out here.. and this place is immense... but there is one person that I know will keep you company and keep you safe out here..."

"Who?.." she smirked.

"Come through!..." Lena said loudly. Charisma tipped her sunglasses to the edge of her nose and turned to see Dinah.

 Charisma tipped her sunglasses to the edge of her nose and turned to see Dinah

"Dinah?.. what are you doing here?... and more to the point does Keegan know?.."

" he does, and he hasn't sent me to spy on you... Keegan did have a concern, so he's just asked me to come out here and be with you to make sure you're safe....

"What do you mean by concern?" She asked.

" Some girl has turned up, turns out she is the twin sister of his ex-wife... Nada....or what ever her name is...

Charisma almost spat her cocktail everywhere. "NIJADA!... no... no fucking way... no.. absolutely not no...
She got up and paced, throwing her hands in the air and cursing. Dinah and Lena just watched her.

"C, calm down...

"Calm down... that bitch does not have a twin sister... I should know.. I grew up with that family...
She picked up her cell and walked inside and into another room. She pressed to call.